+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sky Sports

Sky Sports

If anyone doesn’t have Sky Sports there’s a deal on NOW TV for 6 months at £26 a month.

https://www.nowtv.com/watch-sky-sports-online

If anyone wants a sports fix over the Summer it could be a good deal and, don’t forget, it will cover the first 3 months of next season when we are guaranteed to be on at least twice a month. Could be useful for those like me living away, just don’t forget to cancel before the end when it goes up to forty notes.

Just had a look and I can get Sky Sports for £20 a month but that’s on a 18 month contract which is rubbish if you only want it for the football as six months is closed season

Sky has announced that each club in League Two will receive approx £300,000 increase next season to take each clubs total to £760,000

Every EFL side will have more money, it just means that player prices will go up.

Aye you are right I suppose griff,a rising tide lifts all boats

How do you think that it will affect the National League, Just when the gap between the EFL and NL seemed to be closing Sky inject roughly double the money into L2 which must create some kind of gap?

They’ll be looking to get their hands on it too when it comes to the likes of youse and us plundering good players from the likes of Rochdale

If they have any.

You won’t get a bite out of bdb this week as he’s getting paid to sun himself in Florida,he’s telling everyone that it’s a business meeting but all I’ve seen him do is go alligator hunting and buying some kind of massive beef sandwich that’s he’s been after trying,last message he send he was getting p1ssed up in a bar… like I said it’s a business meeting according to him though

Is he in the meat and beer industry?

Summat to do with magnets I think that he once told me,I can’t remember tbh as he started getting all technical and I nodded off half way through

Love Florida,took the kids to Disneyworld 30 years ago (best holiday ever) then when they were too old to holiday with us did Miami,Key West and the Everglades and the third time done the west coast staying in Naples and Sanibel Island to see how the rich live.

Quote Originally Posted by chaincey.ncfc View Post
    Summat to do with magnets I think that he once told me,I can’t remember tbh as he started getting all technical and I nodded off half way through
    Does that mean he will be on the pull?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)