+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Tories

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    I must’ve missed the Dundonians refusing to buy their council houses and selling for a profit or pass them in to family.
    Then they spent the profit injecting **** in their veins......apparently.....according to some on here.😁

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Never thought I'd see Dundonians support and defend thatcher, what world were these people living in during the 80s. Disgraceful.

What actually happened to them, baffling how bitter they are that anyone criticises Thatcher.
    Left school in 84, around the time Maggie the drug dealer had her 2nd win......it was opportunity knocks as far as I was concerned.

Encouraged to buy property, encouraged to invest, encouraged to think better and want better for yourself and family, encouraged to take personal responsibility.......just beat Micheal Foot....imagine what wuda happened if he had got in comrade.....Jesus Christ almighty.

Dealing with DUNDONIANS and their "finances" for many years I thought far more families had a tougher time during Brown and Cameron/Clegg Govts....Cameron's right hand man (chancellor forget his name) was a particular nasty ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Never thought I'd see Dundonians support and defend thatcher, what world were these people living in during the 80s. Disgraceful.

What actually happened to them, baffling how bitter they are that anyone criticises Thatcher.
    Your better spending more time on the flyovers waving your flag with half your face painted

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Left school in 84, around the time Maggie the drug dealer had her 2nd win......it was opportunity knocks as far as I was concerned.

Encouraged to buy property, encouraged to invest, encouraged to think better and want better for yourself and family, encouraged to take personal responsibility.......just beat Micheal Foot....imagine what wuda happened if he had got in comrade.....Jesus Christ almighty.

Dealing with DUNDONIANS and their "finances" for many years I thought far more families had a tougher time during Brown and Cameron/Clegg Govts....Cameron's right hand man (chancellor forget his name) was a particular nasty ****.
    George Osborne. We are all in this together when he found the note from the previous Labour Government that said There's no money left. Tories have, on more than one occasion, had to rebalance spending after a Labour Government.

The unemployment during the early 80,s in Scotland was shocking. She pulled the plug on most industries like shipbuilding, mining etc. Families suffered living hand to mouth in some cases. Some people will have profited but she is probably the most hated politician in Scotland.
    I'm sure she also backed apartheid as well at one point.
    It wudna happen now without far more help and support for the communities that were devastated and pulling the plug on subsidies wud have been far more gradual.
    It's divisive politics and ends up with the I'm all right Jack and to hell with the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    The unemployment during the early 80,s in Scotland was shocking. She pulled the plug on most industries like shipbuilding, mining etc. Families suffered living hand to mouth in some cases. Some people will have profited but she is probably the most hated politician in Scotland.
    I'm sure she also backed apartheid as well at one point.
    It wudna happen now without far more help and support for the communities that were devastated and pulling the plug on subsidies wud have been far more gradual.
    It's divisive politics and ends up with the I'm all right Jack and to hell with the rest.
    Labour closed more pits than anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Labour closed more pits than anyone.
    Always wanted to work hundreds of feet underground, or head Doon arse up on an assembly line or in a ****ing freezing shipyard........it's romanticised ****e from a long gone era.

As for hated politicians, sturgeon, the justice minister and the weirdo green.....look no further.

80s was one of the greatest decade for upward mobility.

Always wanted to work hundreds of feet underground, or head Doon arse up on an assembly line or in a ****ing freezing shipyard........it's romanticised ****e from a long gone era.

As for hated politicians, sturgeon, the justice minister and the weirdo green.....look no further.

80s was one of the greatest decade for upward mobility.
    It's not romanticised, it was families livings and helped communities get by. What we got now is better eh, call centres and supermarkets.

And Sturgeon is not close on the hated scale to thatcher.
    But we both know that.
    I'd guess unemployment in early 80,s Scotland was highest in our lifetime, braw eh!!

Sturgeon is despised......tearing villages, towns, cities, family and friends apart.....she is econmic disaster waiting to happen......evil ****

Sturgeon is despised......tearing villages, towns, cities, family and friends apart.....she is econmic disaster waiting to happen......evil ****
    I'm not her biggest fan but that is faf.
    If that was the case she wud have a mare in next week's elections.
    That's no gonna happen so you must be on a wind up.
    😂

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)