+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 130 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1843

Thread: Transfer Talk (2021-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    <> Shaun Rooney <>

St Johnstone manager Callum Davidson said, Rotherham United put 2 bids in for
    Shaun Rooney, which were knocked back.
    He added, that he has no idea if the Millers have dropped their interest in the
    player, I have not heard anything from Rotherham United since.
    Callum Davidson also added, that he is confident Shaun Rooney's head has
    not been turned, by the Millers interest in him.
    I think there is a game of bluff going on . I read somewhere that Rotherham were going to walk away from the deal if they didn't accept their last offer. Think this is prob why we have made it public we are going for another right back as well which we normally don't. Think this is a ploy to force St Johnstone into accepting the offer before we move on to another player in that position. In saying that, it also sounds to me like they are still up for another bid from us. 20p may do it but thats the millers for ya!

This has all the makings of Barnsley or SWFC offering 50p more and gazumping us for him. Watch this space!
    Last edited by rolymiller; 29-07-2021 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I think there is a game of bluff going on . I read somewhere that Rotherham were going to walk away from the deal if they didn't accept their last offer. Think this is prob why we have made it public we are going for another right back as well which we normally don't. Think this is a ploy to force St Johnstone into accepting the offer before we move on to another player in that position. In saying that, it also sounds to me like they are still up for another bid from us. 20p may do it but thats the millers for ya!

This has all the makings of Barnsley or SWFC offering 50p more and gazumping us for him. Watch this space!
    Perhaps they want Scottish notes, we haven't got the plates to make em, just Toy Town money.

Or we might have suddenly decided to give thorough medicals lasting over several days.

Would be a bit difficult for Hakeem Odoffin to have had his medical.....
    He's not due into South Yorkshire while Monday.. ⚽👍

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post

I mentioned a short while back I don't think the Shaun Rooney deal will be completed.
    I don't think Rooney wants to leave Scotland either, not for South Yorkshire anyway.

<> Oxford United <>

Sign 23 year old winger Nathan Holland, on a season long loan from West Ham.
    Holland spent half of last season at Oxford United on loan.

<> Cheltenham Town <>

Sign 21 year old midfielder Dylan Barkers on a one year deal, from Alvechurch,
    after a successful trial period.

<> Sheffield Wednesday <>

Set to complete the signing of 30 year old Marvin Johnson, on a free transfer,
    after expiry of his contract at Middlesbrough.
    Johnson plays left wing, but also can play left back, played 42 games last season
    for Middlesbrough.

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Would be a bit difficult for Hakeem Odoffin to have had his medical.....
    He's not due into South Yorkshire while Monday.. ⚽��
    Must be the usual reason then,cash.At the level we are now at,this does not look good.

Quote Originally Posted by uttis View Post
    New Millers left back is an Irish lad same as the one he’s replacing Trev Clarke
    If we were down to sign Paddy McGinty, we probably end up with his goat.

BREAKING NEWS / FOOTAGE. TS empties the club's vault in one final push at making some signings. He remains confident he will find some value with what we have left. Perhaps Messi isn't going to wait for the Barca contract extension and wants to earn some pennies?

Name:  depositphotos_41263733-stock-photo-hands-of-an-elderly-grandmother.jpg
Views: 409
Size:  79.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    <> Middlesbrough <>

Middlesbrough trying to get striker Rodrigo Muniz on loan for the 2021-22 season.
    Neil Warnock keen to strengthen his squad, ahead of the new championship season.
    Fulham have leap-frogged Middlesbrough, to try & get Muniz.

Page 130 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180 ... LastLast