+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Transfer window..

Transfer window..

How's yours coming along? Rovers done exceptional business so far..

Pleased for you. Now phuck off !

Ahh I remember when we had to do our shopping in Division 3 for players on a tight budget and hope for a loan from higher up the leagues.

Quote Originally Posted by Saxo1man41 View Post
    How's yours coming along? Rovers done exceptional business so far..
    Well your Squad value £13.2M is highest in the Division, closely followed by Wigan

https://www.transfermarkt.com/league...wettbewerb/GB3

That would put you third bottom in the Championship with top clubs valued at £75m

Burnley squad value on same site is third lowest in PL at £122m ... before buying Lennon.

It’s a long road saxo, but keep dreaming and it may happen.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Well your Squad value £13.2M is highest in the Division, closely followed by Wigan

https://www.transfermarkt.com/league...wettbewerb/GB3

That would put you third bottom in the Championship with top clubs valued at £75m

Burnley squad value on same site is third lowest in PL at £122m ... before buying Lennon.

It’s a long road saxo, but keep dreaming and it may happen.
    Nah,it will never happen ..Then again maybe if they dig Jack Walker up ..lol

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Nah,it will never happen ..Then again maybe if they dig Jack Walker up ..lol
    He would walk straight into that team of stiffs.

Sorry to hijack this thread for a moment, but there was a bit of unconscious humour on the BBC website this morning.

Dignity, the UK's only publicly-owned funeral business announce a profit warning due to "stiff competition".

Right, carry on.

haha- just for the deadwoods and their fans- dead and buried, dead and buried

I was in Darwen Town Hall yesterday morning and was surprised to see this planning application located "somewhere around Ewood Park"? WTF that's about Saxo?

Attachment 8120

For Saxo : DREAMIN' - JOHNNY BURNETTE 1960 ''dreaming i'm always dreaming. Searching I'm always searching ,hoping someday I'll find

https://youtu.be/o5qlWRzEDr0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)