+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Leeds United - v - Arsenal ***Matchday Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Reasonable fair old bean - but just like sitting in Elland road with the **** next to me constantly bemoaning every missed opportunity....but NEVER saying anything good about the build up, the takeling or anything else, just whinghing about any miss....boils my piss...

Still if that floats your boat carry on
    Thought scoring was the most important thing not how you get there. How many times we have played really well this season build-up brilliant but got f all out of games. Yeah, the final touch is what rocks my boat not how it got there. I said last 20 minutes we are all over them so I think that covers the play till the final touch.

Better team in the 1st half, and with fewer players having been out on international duty should have the legs for the second half, but just who the f00k is this Raphina guy? One good pass to Harrison and the rest? He gets Dallas booked trying to recover from a sh1te first touch, skies a "shot", then runs about a lot (echoes of Sacko).

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Thought scoring was the most important thing not how you get there. How many times we have played really well this season build-up brilliant but got f all out of games. Yeah, the final touch is what rocks my boat not how it got there. I said last 20 minutes we are all over them so I think that covers the play till the final touch.
    Well done then

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Better team in the 1st half, and with fewer players having been out on international duty should have the legs for the second half, but just who the f00k is this Raphina guy? One good pass to Harrison and the rest? He gets Dallas booked trying to recover from a sh1te first touch, skies a "shot", then runs about a lot (echoes of Sacko).
    The first full game mate needs 2 or 3 to get in the groove. It's not like the rest have set the house on fire.

The first full game mate needs 2 or 3 to get in the groove. It's not like the rest have set the house on fire.
    Agreed, passing has not been either team strong point, but the pre-match "vibe" (does that reference make me seem really old?) was that he was the answer to our right side "gaps". Not from where I am looking he isn't.

Lol VAr got something right for a change

With VAR if the ref doesn't see something and it picks it up why does it go back to the ref to make the final word? Var is run by another ref anyway.

Cooper ffs

Rodrigo what a breath of fresh air.

And if he isn't fully "in the groove" replace him with Poveda (who is!), at half time?

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)