+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Naz Sha

O/T Naz Sha

Just been appointed shadow minister for cohesion.
    This is the same person who said that the white girls who were abused should shut there mouths for the good of diversity in Rotherham.

Unbelievable.
    Trust in Labour for the many not the few my arse.
    Last edited by CAMiller; 10-04-2020 at 01:38 PM.

It’s like they don’t want to get people on side
    Unbelievable tbh

Had to Google who she was.

This from the first sentence of her wiki page.

Born in Bradford,[6] her father left when she was six years old. At age 12, she was sent to Pakistan by her mother, Zoora Shah, to escape her mother's abusive partner, where she had an arranged marriage.[6][7]

When she was 20, her mother was convicted of murder, attempted murder, solicitation to murder and forgery in relation to the man who abused her, and served 7 years in prison..

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    Just been appointed shadow minister for cohesion.
    This is the same person who said that the white girls who were abused should shut there mouths for the good of diversity in Rotherham.

Unbelievable.
    Trust in Labour for the many not the few my arse.
    Not defending her. But from what I see she didnt (say 'white girls who were abused should shut there mouths for the good of diversity in Rotherham').

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Had to Google who she was.

This from the first sentence of her wiki page.

Born in Bradford,[6] her father left when she was six years old. At age 12, she was sent to Pakistan by her mother, Zoora Shah, to escape her mother's abusive partner, where she had an arranged marriage.[6][7]

When she was 20, her mother was convicted of murder, attempted murder, solicitation to murder and forgery in relation to the man who abused her, and served 7 years in prison..
    Was her abuser white? Might explain her (Naz) pathetic tweet

David Lammy, who is not above making the odd racist comment, is shadow Justice Secretary and Starmer's cabinet includes a number of staunch EU remainers. Have no lessons been learned?
    The Labour Party must like being known as HM Opposition as it's a cloak they seem determined to keep wearing for a long, long time.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Not defending her. But from what I see she didnt (say 'white girls who were abused should shut there mouths for the good of diversity in Rotherham').
    I think She replied to another tweeter that they need to keep their mouths shut, not sure what exact wording was because she deleted it after the backlash she received

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Was her abuser white? Might explain her (Naz) pathetic tweet
    Here we go again. Enjoy your day.

[QUOTE=WanChaiMiller;39474196]Here we go again. Enjoy your day.[/QUOTE what the hell does that mean ? Clear you see what you want to see

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I think She replied to another tweeter that they need to keep their mouths shut, not sure what exact wording was because she deleted it after the backlash she received
    Is 'thinking she did something' enough to post condemnation?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast