+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: leavers Party

Seeing as you're in a brave day RA.

I always think of this, everytime you moan, "why did you bring that up? It's in the past"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZfGTL2PY3E

xxxxxxxxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Errrrrrrrrrrrrrm no.

The BBC are part of it, but did you read my comments or have you made it up in your head?
    I did in fact mention the establishment( MAY AND HAMMOND) or did you miss that?
    The Guardian revelled in it as well.
    But you believe what you want MR , you usually do. xx
    Sorry I must have got it wrong but when you write " What I don't like is organisations like the BBC and certain papers " I assumed you were talking about the BBC but I must be wrong

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Sorry I must have got it wrong but when you write " What I don't like is organisations like the BBC and certain papers " I assumed you were talking about the BBC but I must be wrong
    That's called cherry picking MR.
    Show me where I singled out the BBC in my replies as the target of my point.
    The BBC was one of many, who had a good go at the story. But when the ESTABLISHMENT of people like May and Hammond were feeding them, it's understandable.

Still evading the point though. Lets crucify someone, yet ignore it when it doesn't go to the gallows.
    Contrary to what Swale said earlier, he isn't my hero. I said I have no affinity to Banks whatsoever.
    He/you/RA have turned it around as all my doing. It really is quite funny, as in one hand we have the calm it down chaps please. We also have the festering have a pop brigade circling, looking for a chance.

Nice try any way.

A ‘personal attack’...what are you talking about? You dismissed mista saying ‘but you believe what you want, you usually do.’
    I simply pointed out that you aren’t exactly known for following the most objective and unbiased sources...what’s ‘personal’ about that...and wtf is a ‘brave day’?
    It’s an anonymous football (occasionally) forum...what’s being ‘brave’ got to do with anything?

FGS, which part of a comment having a go at the media/establishment as a whole. Not apologising.
    Get turned into me having "a personal vendetta against the BBC" with my cheap shot?
    To you coming out with this as a response-
    I simply pointed out that you aren’t exactly known for following the most objective and unbiased sources...what’s ‘personal’ about that..

If you don't see a personal jibe in there, then you're combing your beard the wrong way

The brave thing is exactly that. You have rant after rant about being picked on and singled out.
    Tell folks to leave things in the past, yet do exactly what you have just done.
    Find a mirror mate and look into it,......................... HARD.

Subject closed, before this goes downhill.

Subject closed, before this goes downhill.[/QUOTE]

If only!!

FGS, which part of a comment having a go at the media/establishment as a whole. Not apologising.
    Get turned into me having "a personal vendetta against the BBC" with my cheap shot?
    To you coming out with this as a response-
    I simply pointed out that you aren’t exactly known for following the most objective and unbiased sources...what’s ‘personal’ about that..

If you don't see a personal jibe in there, then you're combing your beard the wrong way

The brave thing is exactly that. You have rant after rant about being picked on and singled out.
    Tell folks to leave things in the past, yet do exactly what you have just done.
    Find a mirror mate and look into it,......................... HARD.

Ah...I get it...Tricky’s looking for an opportunity to pull out the ‘victim card’...but chooses the wrong moment.

You started an argument you’re incapable of finishing. You can dish it out but you can’t take it in return.

Did I launch a personal attack? No. Did I indulge in any name calling? Absolutely not. Did I point out that it’s a bit rich coming from someone who believes and regurgitates every bit of right wing propaganda they come across to criticise mista as being gullible. Yes...I did.

You’re nothing but a hypocrite Tricky...as was perfectly illustrated last week by you banging on about the ‘dirty hands’ of German industry while conveniently forgetting you’re the proud owner of a BMW.

I don’t ‘rant about being singled out and picked on’ at all. The only people who’ve tried that were you and Angry...I mentioned it to illustrate a point...that’s all. It’s what you do...you start a squabble...invariably lose, and then begin name calling, but you carry on convincing yourself of how ‘brave’ you are if it helps.

Out of deference to mac I shall endeavour to respond no further to the garbage you post.

That's called cherry picking MR.
    Show me where I singled out the BBC in my replies as the target of my point.
    The BBC was one of many, who had a good go at the story. But when the ESTABLISHMENT of people like May and Hammond were feeding them, it's understandable.

Still evading the point though. Lets crucify someone, yet ignore it when it doesn't go to the gallows.
    Contrary to what Swale said earlier, he isn't my hero. I said I have no affinity to Banks whatsoever.
    He/you/RA have turned it around as all my doing. It really is quite funny, as in one hand we have the calm it down chaps please. We also have the festering have a pop brigade circling, looking for a chance.

Nice try any way.
    Easy Tricky if you don't like the have a pop brigade you don't have to post It wouldn't be much of a forum if we all had the same thoughts would it I have to be more respectful to you so I will leave it at that

Quote Originally Posted by macstheman View Post
    If only!![/QUOTE]

Sadly you are right Mac

Moderator hat on - This is all getting a bit boring chaps, we all have our stances, none are shifting, can we individually demonstrate our class and restraint by NOT being the last person to post on this thread, just go and walk the goldfish for a bit and lets see who ALWAYS has to have the last word

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)