+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 86 of 87 FirstFirst ... 367684858687 LastLast

Thread: Imminent incomings today?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Closing in and actually closing the deal is completely different. I am hoping optimistically this comes off as it will finally and hopefully quieten some on here about their delirium state of mind that we as a club cannot, deliver a £Million+ player.
    Quite.
    We were going to sign a player on loan in summer 2022 and he literally diverted his journey up to us to sign for Stoke. Not them again, sorry.
    This was after some frantic calls from his agent.

Michael Ihiewke just didn’t turn up to re-sign

Exeter,s Manager said in a post match interview last night that they have accepted a couple of bids and Sam Noombe is talking to some other clubs.
    So by no means a done deal atm

Obviously other interested clubs may join the race now this has gone public and they know what they would have to pay ecfc

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Quite.
    We were going to sign a player on loan in summer 2022 and he literally diverted his journey up to us to sign for Stoke. Not them again, sorry.
    This was after some frantic calls from his agent.

Michael Ihiewke just didn’t turn up to re-sign
    I was told the player was actually at the ground,don’t know whether that meant stadium or training ground.but still the same outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    I was told the player was actually at the ground,don’t know whether that meant stadium or training ground.but still the same outcome.
    Yes I’ve read he was having a medical yesterday
    Things can change before Friday but I think we’re in pole position due to the lure of cship football, working with MT and the opportunity of living at the dual carriageway known as Wickersley

I’d be surprised if any cship clubs made a bid as their sights are higher.
    Plymouth fans would probably lynch their Manager if he tried to get him

Leeds have just signed Djed Spence on a season long loan deal. Maybe we should approach them about taking Leo back as cover at left back for Bramhall ?

Luke freeman available on free after asking to terminate his contract at Luton, can play Midfield or out wide. Steady player at championship level.

Nombe is very much not a done deal if rumours are true. We know Exeter have accepted two offers and I've also heard Birmingham and Huddersfield are interested.

We need this deal over the line but I'm really concerned this isn't going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Thesilentman View Post
    Luke freeman available on free after asking to terminate his contract at Luton, can play Midfield or out wide. Steady player at championship level.
    Left or right sided player out wide? We have enough midfielders now, it's strikers and wingers we require.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Left or right sided player out wide? We have enough midfielders now, it's strikers and wingers we require.
    I believe he can play left or right Brin.

Quote Originally Posted by Heliosphan View Post
    Nombe is very much not a done deal if rumours are true. We know Exeter have accepted two offers and I've also heard Birmingham and Huddersfield are interested.

We need this deal over the line but I'm really concerned this isn't going to happen.
    He's going to end up at Birmingham. The main thing in our favour is the fact that Taylor signed him for Exeter. Really hope we don't end up with another Tom Bradshaw scenario.

Page 86 of 87 FirstFirst ... 367684858687 LastLast