+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: David Moyes

David Moyes

I know plenty won't but I feel sorry for him...the job was obviously too big for him although I thought he'd do a good job when he was appointed...he's succeeded in turning Man Utd into Everton, still a great club but miles short of what's expected at Old Trafford, hope he gets another job in the premiership where the demands aren't so great.

re: David Moyes

boring man plays boring football, so much for fergusons' choice as manager, they should have taken the man that replaced moyes at Everton, he knows how to get the best from his players.

no sympathy for moyes...or man utd.

in fact I'd say I'm glad it's turned out like that.

ray...in Batley.

He'll probably end up in Scotland somewhere.

impossible job!
    only man who could have done it was already in a job at Chelsea.
    for moyes to succeed it would mean a re shape of the side and a lot of money.
    the trouble is that for anyone to succeed in the job its going to take a re shape of the side and a lot of money!
    give the job to another foreigner and make the last club to actually play and bring through home grown talent into another Arsenal/chelsea.
    fu** the premier league!

Quote Originally Posted by banno

give the job to another foreigner and make the last club to actually play and bring through home grown talent into another Arsenal/chelsea.
    fu** the premier league!
    Sadly mate I think you're probably right...I can see Man Utd turning into another Citeh/Chelsea now, shame really & probably the reason they opted for Moyes in the first place.

i say it through gritted teeth but Ferguson was an old school manager that did a lot for british football.
    we'll not see the likes again

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)