+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I'd never have Imagined

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Strange comment. It's Israel alone, not allied with any Islamic faction, that's aiming to destroy Hamas in Gaza.

As far as we know of course
    In any Muslim v no Muslim conflict , Muslims will always back each other , british Muslims, in my opinion are Muslims first and British 2nd , I have a couple of Muslim friends who openly admit this

That's very true. but are all Muslims radical Islamists? That's equivalent to saying all Jews are radical Zionists or that all Catholics support the IRA.

I'm not so sure and reckon you're talking less than 5%, but of course that percentage are the ones doing all the shouting whilst the vast majority just want to live, work, live, repeat.
    Most are peaceful but how many speak out against the radical islamists.....very few

It's almost a rent a mob down in England......how many Muslims have came out in support of Batley teacher.....none that I'm aware of.

Most see their loyalty towards their imaginary God and their religion rather than their country.......some people may think that's no bad thing but I do.

We are lucky at the moment in Scotland but for how long?

Quote Originally Posted by Mainlanddee View Post
    In any Muslim v no Muslim conflict , Muslims will always back each other , british Muslims, in my opinion are Muslims first and British 2nd , I have a couple of Muslim friends who openly admit this
    That's how I see it.

You've deflected, what's that got to do with the question you asked about which Muslim sect is helping Israel?

I also have Muslim friends and work colleagues and can honestly say not one of them has ever said to me that they're Muslims first then British second. They tend to describe themselves as British Muslims.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    That's how I see it.
    British Muslims

There are also Christian Arabs.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Most are peaceful but how many speak out against the radical islamists.....very few

It's almost a rent a mob down in England......how many Muslims have came out in support of Batley teacher.....none that I'm aware of.

Most see their loyalty towards their imaginary God and their religion rather than their country.......some people may think that's no bad thing but I do.

We are lucky at the moment in Scotland but for how long?
    We had mob rule in Scotland in the run up to the 2014 Scottish Independence referendum when the YES supporters were in my opinion out of control.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    There are also Christian Arabs.
    I’ve watched the crowd at Tannadump for years and they don’t seem very Christian to me.

Friend of mine is Iranian and Muslim. He grew up in a relatively free Iran and hated being Muslim, he wanted to be Christian. Cost a fortune to get him and his wife out of Iran and he left a £200,000 plus house and a decent amount of savings behind. His wife had to have his written permission to get a passport, he then had to give his written permission for her to get a visa and leave the country. They still tried to stop them leaving.

Strangely he's now desperate to gain British citizenship, not because he hates Britain or wants to bring his wife and ten kids here as some would have you believe they all want (they don't have kids) but because he wants to cut all ties with Iran and his Muslim heritage. Poor guy's torn up because his sister's still there under an extremely oppressive regime that think she's lower than a dog (quite literally). He has no leverage to get her out of Iran, again contrary to what many think they do.

But if you believe some of the the absolute shiite being spouted on here he'd side with any Muslim in a fight against any non Muslim just because he's a Muslim. Absolutely bonkers.

You've deflected, what's that got to do with the question you asked about which Muslim sect is helping Israel?

I also have Muslim friends and work colleagues and can honestly say not one of them has ever said to me that they're Muslims first then British second. They tend to describe themselves as British Muslims.
    Not deflecting at all , that's my point ,Muslims will back other Muslims over any dispute with a non Muslim,

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)