+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Standing free

Standing free

I grew up in Ayr, surrounded by orange filth, including most of my family. Can't remember there being a single Tim.. but there were a couple of Dons, and that's where I ended up. I could easily have ended up a filthy Hun bigot!

Thank f*ck for the Dons!

Bet there were a few in a similar situation..

Same here, from Clackmannashire originally and it was all Huns at my school. One Hibs fan and me. A few supported Alloa. Plenty of scraps and arguements.

Could never ended up anything else though as my old man is from Aberdeen and there is still a small supporters club he helped start up.

To be fair, my mates are all mostly Huns.

I think anyone from a Hun zone will take getting pumped from them harder...so to speak.

These results are definitely harder when you’re down at the coal face. I rarely go through a day without some funny c*nt saying something about AFC

I get more smugness than slagging comments. Which I think is worse!

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    I get more smugness than slagging comments. Which I think is worse!
    You’re probably right. Might be my mind playing tricks but I think this current Tim lot are even more smug that the Huns 9 in a row

Toughens you up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    You’re probably right. Might be my mind playing tricks but I think this current Tim lot are even more smug that the Huns 9 in a row
    Like Ando, it was all Huns when I was growing up. When they started winning things they all came out the woodwork. To be fair at least the Huns have been consistent. Not sure if they are more smug but I can't take their glory hunting serious.

Yep hardly know any tims even at work. Grew up surrounded by huns at school, BB and all through life. Born in Paisley but thankfully all my family are of north east stock and when I started wanting to go to football my old man took me to Somerset park in 1974 and said, "see that team in the red, that's who you support". Being the token Aberdeen fan at school etc just hardened my resolve to support the Dons even more. STAND FREE.

Unfortunately missing the game today. My fifth of the season. Gutted.

I grew up in Aberdeen where everyone supported Celtic or Rangers. We were ****e.

Plenty of huns when i was growing up.But lets be fair Ellon wasnt that far fae Glasgow

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast