+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Get a phukkin grip

Just reviewing a couple of threads and we have bampots zoomers liars misunderstandings and quite a few other insults flying about. None have been as effective as me labelling the folk who said our squad is fine and not in need of strengthening before 1st August as happy clappers. Caused a bit of uproar there.

But I stand by it. ADS took exception to it but I see he's getting his argument appetite filled on TEK 😎

Sooner the season gets underway the better!

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I think we have a good owner who has appointed a terrible Sporting Director and there are similarities to the ST era.i never got pelters from everyone but a good few took his side over mine and the very same is happening now.
    It is an absolute disgrace that his son in his mid twenties is in with our first team without any announcement and its even worse that most fans are relaxed and comfortable with it.
    Mr Asghar senior must be in his element that he is lying like Thomson and getting away with it and he has already managed to divide and conquer the fanbase and ST was a master of that art.
    The difference between Asghar and ST so far is all our best players were sold by ST which led to relegation but Tony has got rid of three decent highly qualified coaches and replaced them with 4 inexperienced guys which may lead us to Championship again.This would be even more likely if he sells Benji,LOA or both and he will if the right offer comes in,only Covid is saving us at the moment.
    Fair dooz......... and........ Benji and Shanks have never hidden the fact they are looking to move on at some point, probably sooner than later. IF...... this happens, we might yet again be going down the road of letting our best players move on at a time we can't afford to weaken the team.

In saying that , at least they (hopefully) won't be playing against us in a Scottish cup Final, or anythin' really important like that..

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    Fair dooz......... and........ Benji and Shanks have never hidden the fact they are looking to move on at some point, probably sooner than later. IF...... this happens, we might yet again be going down the road of letting our best players move on at a time we can't afford to weaken the team.

In saying that , at least they (hopefully) won't be playing against us in a Scottish cup Final, or anythin' really important like that..
    They could be. Just saying..

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    They could be. Just saying..
    But I suppose that assumes we could reach a Final

Micky Mellon was perfectly within his rights to tell the Asghars that Adam was not setting foot in the first team dugout.Its them we need out the club and the sooner the penny draps we the Ogrens the better.
    No one has said that mellon was not within his rights to tell asghar who he wanted in the dugout glad we agree on that pity you want to decide who tam has in his.If tam is the little bitch you have made him out to be and is just wasting his career by doin asghars plan to destroy utd then we will find out but I am not just going to take you're bitter word for it mate.I will give them the chance to prove their selfs asghar has done well enough up till now getting us promoted and keeping us up with his appointments so I am not turning against him just because you don't like him.Really don't believe that Ogren is this thick yank that does not know how to look after his business that you keep trying to make him out to be either.

Just reviewing a couple of threads and we have bampots zoomers liars misunderstandings and quite a few other insults flying about. None have been as effective as me labelling the folk who said our squad is fine and not in need of strengthening before 1st August as happy clappers. Caused a bit of uproar there.

But I stand by it. ADS took exception to it but I see he's getting his argument appetite filled on TEK ��

Sooner the season gets underway the better!
    No to mention someone wanting Adam dead which was a tad harsh,i just wanted him to go back and coach the bairns.

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    No one has said that mellon was not within his rights to tell asghar who he wanted in the dugout glad we agree on that pity you want to decide who tam has in his.If tam is the little bitch you have made him out to be and is just wasting his career by doin asghars plan to destroy utd then we will find out but I am not just going to take you're bitter word for it mate.I will give them the chance to prove their selfs asghar has done well enough up till now getting us promoted and keeping us up with his appointments so I am not turning against him just because you don't like him.Really don't believe that Ogren is this thick yank that does not know how to look after his business that you keep trying to make him out to be either.
    I agree with your sentiment Brian. But if you look at most clubs with foreign owners they put eyes and ears on the ground within the club. When the takeover happened I thought Scott Ogren would be in Dundee a lot but that appears not to be the case.
    The MD Ogren appointed to oversee the administration left/was sacked, not sure which, leaving TA pretty much in sole control.
    He's never run a football club, but appears to have full control of ours.

I think concerns are to be expected.

But as always I will support the manager and the players selected to wear the shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    That last sentence is an FN lie and you should retract it, i also never posted about a plan to destroy United either but i did post that is what it looks like with the decisions he is making.
    I also do not want you to turn against Asghar either because the club will need fans like you to pick up the pieces in the future when it all goes tits up.

No to mention someone wanting Adam dead which was a tad harsh,i just wanted him to go back and coach the bairns.
    Backrow was making a comment in relation to a funny post by Weegie, the way I read it was no way anyone was wishing Adam anything bad. Think that's been very misinterpreted.

Backrow was making a comment in relation to a funny post by Weegie, the way I read it was no way anyone was wishing Adam anything bad. Think that's been very misinterpreted.
    My post of course was in jest but i understand you not seeing that because laughs have been few and far between recently.The good news for the Die Hard Arabs on here is its nearly time for my annual leave so they can all get comfortable and relaxed.

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)