+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bruno Mars

Bruno Mars

I think it is IMPOSSIBLE to drive for more than forty minutes whilst listening to commercial radio and not hear one of this annoying ****s songs.

I'm thinking of buying a DAB radio for the car just so that I don't have to suffer his aural assaults anymore.

re: Bruno Mars

I've got a DAB radio in my car and the if your 'lucky' not only will you still hear his songs but you get them in clearer sound and, if you are very lucky (and press the right settings), it will also display the of the artist.

Of course the benefit is that you can add any number of gadgets through the DAB gateway so you can avoid the stations all together. A good CD player is still a decent alternative as well.

The DAB radio would be so that I could pick up Radio 6, he definitely wouldn't be heard on there.

Quote Originally Posted by Pentridge
    The DAB radio would be so that I could pick up Radio 6, he definitely wouldn't be heard on there.
    Just edited mine but you are right.

Planet Rock and Team Rock are two stations programmed in on mine and there is no chance of hearing him on these either.

Anyoned after a chocolate bar should be avoided.

Quote Originally Posted by Brockley_Jack
    Confectioneryd artists

Sweet
    Hot Chocolate
    Eminem

For starters.

I think it is IMPOSSIBLE to drive for more than forty minutes whilst listening to commercial radio and not hear one of this annoying ****s songs.

I'm thinking of buying a DAB radio for the car just so that I don't have to suffer his aural assaults anymore.
    Tune in to American rapper Tyler the Creator - his lyrics include "Stab Bruno Mars in his goddamn oesophagus"... Enjoyable

Quote Originally Posted by proclaimer
    Confectioneryd artists

Sweet
    Hot Chocolate
    Eminem

For starters.[/quote]

Desmond Double Dekker and the Aces
    Kit Cat Stevens

I'm looking at getting a new car at the mo, digital radio is first requirement. I won't let the kids find ****ing Heart on it either.

I'm finding Pink even worse than Mars at the mo...I go to sleep with "Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough" stuck in my head.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast