+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many people have not got their tickets ?

How many people have not got their tickets ?

I have to get mine from the East ticket office

re: How many people have not got their tickets ?

Guy off facebook Millers page, not got his and a guy I know was waiting for the postman today not sure if he got them, so at least one I know of.

I've not got mine but then agin I didn't order them while 8:15 last Friday.

We've not got ours. Ordered 8 days ago system says posted yesterday. Utter fricking winkers. Now got to queue up and waste time that I should be enjoying.

Not a happy bunny.

Had to wait 20 min on phone to complain and order tickets for collecting

Not me, although ordered on Monday.

When I phoned there was a pause after I gave my address. I live in Norfolk, so is distance the common factor?

out of the 45k sold if half dont turn up thats a sh*t load of postage/envelope costs saved..

As I've posted elsewhere, mine are 'lost in the post!'. And it does appear to be genuine. I had an E mail on Tuesday to say they had been dispatched and seeticket also assured me over the phone that the tickets had been despatched, first class. Never thought to ask what address they had sent them to!

Anyway, the lady I spoke to this morning dealt with it pretty efficiently and an E mail confirming the details and what I need to do tomorrow arrived more or less as I put the phone down. Would still prefer not to have to stand in a queue tomorrow though!

Add us to the list

Like Aco_ant i am partly to blame by waiting until the tickets had been on sale for 39 minutes before i bought them and only spending just short of four hundred quid.

Sent in my lengthy letters of complaint, at the very least i'm looking for booking fees back since they've took my money and done sweet FA. Totally messed up our schedule for the day.

How ironic that we all flamed hot shot bobby for his comments about having to use online ticketing instead of queueing at the shop last week.

Mine were listed as collection only since yesterday morning. See you in the queue. Up the Millers!!

Will Tony be in the Royal Box?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast