+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Next 3 Matches

Next 3 Matches

Billy will almost certainly have to focus on the next 2 League games with Leicester and Burnley, so I expect the 2nd stringers to feature in Sunday's game.

Or will he risk itand field the strongest side in all 3. Will look good if he could pull it off, but face a lot of questions if it doesn't work.

I think it's time Derbyshire and others prove their worth by taking the game to the Blades.

re: Next 3 Matches

Burnley is a MASSIVE game!

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    Billy will almost certainly have to focus on the next 2 League games with Leicester and Burnley, so I expect the 2nd stringers to feature in Sunday's game.

Or will he risk itand field the strongest side in all 3. Will look good if he could pull it off, but face a lot of questions if it doesn't work.

I think it's time Derbyshire and others prove their worth by taking the game to the Blades.
    We need to put out a strongish team in my opinion. Need to se the tone early in the game that we are really up for it.

I might rest Reid or bring him on if needed but otherwise would play as strong an attacking a team as we can.

Paterson, Cox, Rafik, Mackie, Radi should all feature.

We should also continue with Hobbs and Lascelles at the back as they need to keep the partnership going in my opinion

Strongest team please Billy. 90 mins away from wembley with a victory at the blunts!

90 ****ING MINUTES!!!

Get at them from kick off, an early goal, 5000 tricky's roaring the team on and we should be too much for them.

Pick a weakened team, start slowly, 5000 edgy tricky's and the blunts have a great chance of beating us.

Quote Originally Posted by KeeptheCityGround
    Strongest team please Billy. 90 mins away from wembley with a victory at the blunts!

90 ****ING MINUTES!!!

Get at them from kick off, an early goal, 5000 tricky's roaring the team on and we should be too much for them.

Pick a weakened team, start slowly, 5000 edgy tricky's and the blunts have a great chance of beating us.
    I'm the only Tricky in this village!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds

90 ****ING MINUTES!!!

I'm the only Tricky in this village!![/quote]

You are certainly the only something? in the village-lol

90 ****ING MINUTES!!!

Collins, Harding, Derbyshire, Henderson, Mackie, DeVries... all not current first choice but all good enough to play championship football... So it wouldn't make Sheff U favourites if we used those players.

Sorry if I appear pedantic but we are 90 mins (plus possible extra time) away from the quarter finals which are drwn home/away. Its the semis that are played at wembley!!!!

90 ****ING MINUTES!!!

Where are you going to sit this time?

Quote Originally Posted by ruddyforest
    Sorry if I appear pedantic but we are 90 mins (plus possible extra time) away from the quarter finals which are drwn home/away. Its the semis that are played at wembley!!!!
    Hmmm, that's what I put.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast