+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: There's a lot logged in for a Sunday night.....something happening?

There's a lot logged in for a Sunday night.....something happening?

Ah, I know what it is, you're all waiting for the new Prediction League rules to be posted.

Won't be long now and trust you're all be having a go at it in trying to de throne the current Champion next season

Sunday night? Early Sunday morning in Hawaii but yes you are correct, I'm anxiously waiting to see if you've got it right this year where the intelligent predictors amongst us have a fair chance against the lucky guessers

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Sunday night? Early Sunday morning in Hawaii but yes you are correct, I'm anxiously waiting to see if you've got it right this year where the intelligent predictors amongst us have a fair chance against the lucky guessers
    Rest assured modifications have been made and all for the good I hope. I have looked to invoke several ideas from different folk that help freshens up the whole challenge of taking the title off me

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Rest assured modifications have been made and all for the good I hope. I have looked to invoke several ideas from different folk that help freshens up the whole challenge of taking the title off me
    See today’s “ news story” about Prince Charles

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    See today’s “ news story” about Prince Charles
    Yes Grist, I suppose the odd duffel bag/suitcase could fall my way to relinquish the title . Could do with another big visit to the States.

Hopefully Brin doesn't fall for the old 'suitcase full of B.itcoins' trick from John2.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Aren't the intelligent predictors the Bookies and the lucky guessers the punters in every bet that's ever made CAM? UTM