+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: REVIEW: My thoughts on the Nest.

REVIEW: My thoughts on the Nest.

Thought I would share my Nest experience and views for anyone interested in going. Overall, considering this was a test event, it was ran very efficiently and I enjoyed the experience. For reference I stood.

PROS : Fast friendly entry and welcome.
    All staff I encountered and especially security were polite , friendly and genuinely warm.
    Fantastic main screen with great view ( high enough so vision not blocked by people in front ).
    Loads of bar staff and huge bar area ( no waiting ).
    Food very very tasty.
    Clean toilets and hand dryers that actually work! 😄

CONS : Beer a little expensive and very main stream ( hope they do secure local ales ).
    Nowhere near enough small tables for standing occupants. I only counted 12.
    Sound not loud enough on screen,couldn't really here any of the build up or main commentary.
    Food prices too expensive and did put people off.
    Needs some decoration to add ambience and atmosphere. However I know it's a work in progress so perhaps on the agenda going forward.

I would go again especially if some of above are addressed and Notts should be commended for Thier vision on this project

Good, comprehensive review. Thanks for posting👍

Forward it to the club. I'm sure they would welcome people's thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Forward it to the club. I'm sure they would welcome people's thoughts
    Apparently the club are sending out a survey for those who attended but if they don't, I'll send my views plus some points for how to improve the experience and their profits.

Was it full?

Quote Originally Posted by MapperleyMagpie View Post
    Thought I would share my Nest experience and views for anyone interested in going. Overall, considering this was a test event, it was ran very efficiently and I enjoyed the experience. For reference I stood.

All staff I encountered and especially security were polite , friendly and genuinely warm.
    Fantastic main screen with great view ( high enough so vision not blocked by people in front ).
    Food very very tasty.

CONS : Beer a little expensive and very main stream ( hope they do secure local ales ).
    Sound not loud enough on screen,couldn't really here any of the build up or main commentary.
    Needs some decoration to add ambience and atmosphere. However I know it's a work in progress so perhaps on the agenda going forward.

I would go again especially if some of above are addressed and Notts should be commended for Thier vision on this project
    I’d definitely be getting this feedback to the club. Fair and balanced.

Quick question; is the food available all provided by outside providers? That may be the sticking point if it was and continues to put people off. Obviously they will either see a lack of trade and adapt or just have their food sat there not selling.

Quote Originally Posted by MapperleyMagpie View Post

Food very very tasty.

Thanks for posting. As others have said this is the kind of balanced and fair feedback that I’m sure the club would appreciate.

At the end of the day all Notts fans should want the Nest to be successful as well so balanced feedback that is constructive is key.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Was it full?
    Hi Slack, not completely full, the tables were, but lots of room for standing still.

Quote Originally Posted by LeftPeg_Pie View Post
    I’d definitely be getting this feedback to the club. Fair and balanced.

Quick question; is the food available all provided by outside providers? That may be the sticking point if it was and continues to put people off. Obviously they will either see a lack of trade and adapt or just have their food sat there not selling.
    The food is provided by outside sellers, up to 3 different food outlets each match.

Thanks for your suggestions everyone. Notts sent a very scant survey with only 4 questions scored out of 5.
    So I have tagged on my feedback and invited them to contact me for some ways of improving the revenue stream too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast