+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tory Sleaze.

Red face Tory Sleaze.

At the bequest of our resident Tory I am opening an exclusive thread to discuss how the Tories milk the Russians, the dude who owns JCB (Anthony Bamford) and anybody else with millions of unwanted Wonga who want to buy knighthoods and/or tennis matches with Boris.

Please feel free to join in.

This post is offensive and there should be no room for such rubbish in a football forum

Prime Ministers and politicians have,for many years,been regular visitors to JCB at their very smart looking manufacturing site in Rocester near Uttoxeter.

Quote Originally Posted by chastenor View Post
    This post is offensive and there should be no room for such rubbish in a football forum
    Just ignore it chastenor, it's only BT and sinkov playing head tennis. Ball to feet I say.

Quote Originally Posted by chastenor View Post
    Try telling FIFA and Qatar that football, corruption, kickbacks and politics don't mix chastenor.

This is NOT exclusively a football forum by the way, we have even been known to swap knitting patterns on here - as long as they are knitted in Claret & Blue of course.

BT . What about postage stamps do you have any? Or think of something we could swop? But on no accounts will I swop my tin hat ,that has been through a lot of difficult times. once a cat was pissing on my flowers so I threw the tin hat at it, luckily the hat is in good condition it did not dent or become damaged, but i can not say if the cat left also in good condition too.

To be fair i've not been a member of any forum that doesn't have "off topic" threads, especially involving current affairs which always prove volatile.

It must be hard to be neutral when you are reliant on Russian donations to stay afloat..

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...?ocid=msedgntp

Chillingly Marina Litvinenko claims, "“When I fought for justice for my husband, I couldn’t understand why political society here and the Conservative Party tried to prevent justice, tried to prevent all knowledge about this case to become publicly known.

“I started finding how many Russian wealthy people became donors of Conservative Party, how people from Russia came for special events with the Conservative Party.

“This became a very difficult problem… (when) people who are sitting on the same table, you received money for your party (from).”

I am not one to praise the EU but credit where it is due they are after Usmanov.

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    I am not one to praise the EU but credit where it is due they are after Usmanov.
    I'll bet he is $hitting his pants.

Might be good news for us though outwood, the EPL should deduct Everton at least twenty points because the other Scouse Premier League football club chould be swept up in the sanctions due to their training ground sponsors, being USM Holding.

The company is owned by Alisher Usmanov and he has had his assets and bollox frozen by the EU. He has also been given a travel ban.

Attachment 21228

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)