+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Harry Maguire prepares for Brentford

Harry Maguire prepares for Brentford

Thought this was hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzLO0_0h5rM

Imagine Farley's next video after getting smashed 4-0 by Brentford!

"I'm so sorry about the £16 billion we've spent on absolute sh!te"

"Getting it ready for after the game"

It's obvious what they need to do to get out of the mess they are currently in. They have to push the boat out and spend whatever it takes to get the only manager in that can possibly save them, a master of getting positive results and playing glittering football, someone who understands the club inside and out, the one and only Steve Bruce.

Please please make it happen

Quote Originally Posted by Xamand View Post
    Steve Bruce.

Please please make it happen
    It's worth paying money to hear a Gary Neville rant denigrating Bruce.

10 Hog until Xmas. Brucie Bonus to ring in the New Year!!!

Quote Originally Posted by trinitoon View Post
    It's worth paying money to hear a Gary Neville rant denigrating Bruce.

10 Hog until Xmas. Brucie Bonus to ring in the New Year!!!
    You know, funnier things have happened.

I can honestly see Man-U going down this season unless big changes happen quickly. Spending £56.6 million on 3 foot tall Martinez looks like a comical mistake already and they've only played two games. No chance in a million years Frenkie de Jong will go anywhere near them
    Nice easy game up next for them mind you (Liverpool)

I'd love it...but can't see it, tbh.

Pinning my hopes on the scouse mackems going down this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Alberts__Lob View Post
    I can honestly see Man-U going down this season unless big changes happen quickly. Spending £56.6 million on 3 foot tall Martinez looks like a comical mistake already and they've only played two games. No chance in a million years Frenkie de Jong will go anywhere near them
    Nice easy game up next for them mind you (Liverpool)
    There will sadly be 3 worse teams than them. Also if they go down good chance they will be sold to an ambitious new owner/group.

I'm hoping the bobble along mid table for thr next decade until the money completely dries up and the loans are defaulted on, bankruptcy and relegation to the 4th tier.

Some should ask Rio to do a whip round n buy the club. What a muppet.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    I'd love it...but can't see it, tbh.

Pinning my hopes on the scouse mackems going down this season.
    Them and Manure would be huge delight. Imagine the celebrations in the blue side of Manc and the red side of Liverpool.

It’s the weight of their recent history and expectation that will crush them and the plastic will start to melt away.
    Their support should be frightened that the Glazers might sell up rather than try to push them out. Never mind though, Rio and the others can have a whip round to buy the club and instal the cabbage as manager.
    Let’s see what the pundits have to say now - it’ll be laughable compared to their comments about us under Ashley.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)