+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 97 of 301 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147197 ... LastLast

Thread: The Corona Virus

This reminds me of the time I got on the train at Preston for Euston.

After about 20 minutes, the rather large bloke sat opposite me across the aisle, rolled up his copy of the Times and gave the window one almighty wallop.

The lady sat opposite him nearly kecked her pants. After another 20 minutes we were going through Crewe when he did exactly the same.

I asked him was he hitting a wasp or something?

He said, "No, not at all, I'm making sure we don't get rammed by an elephant".

The lady sat opposite him said, "Don't be so bloody stupid, there are no elephants".

"Exactly madam", came the quickfire response.

Danish mink in trouble too, a new form of the virus emerges, so amazing numbers of 17 million must die.
    Mink coats going cheap.
    Is bacon safe???

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Danish mink in trouble too, a new form of the virus emerges, so amazing numbers of 17 million must die.
    Mink coats going cheap.
    Is bacon safe???
    I read this yesterday and had no idea whatsoever we "harvest" mink.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Good Evening Pineapple

You are sounding more and more like The Donald every day.

Just give it some thought, eh?
    Simple question for you 59, what % of those positive tests are false positives ? If you can't say then the figures are clearly meaningless. In your own time mon ami.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Simple question for you 59, what % of those positive tests are false positives ? If you can't say then the figures are clearly meaningless. In your own time mon ami.
    Unlike many on here, I still have faith in our "experts".

And the figures are obviously important data for them to track the spread of the virus. For us non-experts it is just information on the state of things.

If we had a good track and trace system then it would help enormously. Hopefully, they can use this lockdown to get a proper, useful system in place.

Mink coats going cheap.
    Is bacon safe???
    Now banning Danes too. Seems OTT as only had
    1400 cases and 5 deaths yesterday.

How many Danes interact with Minks Sinkov

fallen asleep with the waiting - Sinkov.

it's all in the spreadsheet, on the Government weekly death register....the devil in the detail - there's a section made specially for the bug deaths....in it we see the same numbers as we're been given by the Gov scam artists and their co-conspirators.

it says: Deaths where COVID-19 was mentioned on the death certificate (ICD-10 U07.1 and """U07.2""")

notice, not cause of death, but mentioned...so what does that mean ?....for that we can look into the above codes -as classified by.............W.H.O !

An emergency ICD-10 code of ‘U07.2 COVID-19, virus not identified’ is assigned to a clinical or epidemiological diagnosis of COVID-19 where laboratory confirmation is inconclusive or not available.
    Both U07.1 and U07.2 may be used for mortality coding as cause of death.

https://www.who.int/classifications/icd/covid19/en/

....and there you have it.

Now banning Danes too. Seems OTT as only had
    1400 cases and 5 deaths yesterday.

How many Danes interact with Minks Sinkov
    Never trust a Mink I always say OC, and you won't go far wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Unlike many on here, I still have faith in our "experts".

And the figures are obviously important data for them to track the spread of the virus. For us non-experts it is just information on the state of things.

If we had a good track and trace system then it would help enormously. Hopefully, they can use this lockdown to get a proper, useful system in place.
    So you have no idea 59, how many are false positives, no problem, neither do I. But, if you're running a testing system, it goes without saying that you want the results to be as accurate as possible. It's not possible to be 100% accurate, but it helps enormously if you know the % of false positive tests your method incurs. Hancock was asked about this a while ago now, he said he thought it was under 1%, but he wasn't sure, it could have been over. Since then nothing, no one seems to know, maybe the government don't want it to be known, maybe they don't know themselves, whatever, but if you're going to publish the number of positive tests without quantifying, or being unable to quantify, how many are false positives, then ipso facto, those numbers are meaningless.

So you have no idea 59, how many are false positives, no problem, neither do I. But, if you're running a testing system, it goes without saying that you want the results to be as accurate as possible. It's not possible to be 100% accurate, but it helps enormously if you know the % of false positive tests your method incurs. Hancock was asked about this a while ago now, he said he thought it was under 1%, but he wasn't sure, it could have been over. Since then nothing, no one seems to know, maybe the government don't want it to be known, maybe they don't know themselves, whatever, but if you're going to publish the number of positive tests without quantifying, or being unable to quantify, how many are false positives, then ipso facto, those numbers are meaningless.
    Of course Sinkov there are also false negatives which have the opposite effect. Pretty sure my grandson was one he still can’t smell after 10 days.
    Guidance says you don’t need to isolate if you feel well – if you feel unwell, stay at home until you’re feeling better
    Regarding your request how do you envisage false positive information might be collected. You get a positive test you go home isolate with your friends family. How do you know you haven’t got it and how do you prove that -? An antibody test? Then who do you tell. Sorry but it doesn’t work.
    For all you want to dumb down the numbers there are people in hospital with symptoms who haven’t had a positive test in the time allotted 5 days from first symptoms in Scotland 8 days in England that would put them up.

Test guidance says on positive results
    If you had a test but have not had symptoms, self-isolate for 10 days from when you had the test.
    Nowhere does it mention what you want.
    Hope you can sleep tonight lol.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/corona...-result-means/

Page 97 of 301 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147197 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)