+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mismanagement Club and Players

Mismanagement Club and Players

Well what a shambles today. At this level this is the most inept team I have seen. Lacking ability or aggression. Unable to pass to each other, unable to control the ball. In essence a terrible display. This squad has been affected by the very first decision of this season which was to drop every player that won the championship (that would leave the dressing room nagged off). Then when it became very clear that all the new players were not good enough and some of those who had been dropped started to brought back into the fold nagged off those who had been dropped. Bottom line is many players in the squad are likely to be unhappy. So whose fault is such a situation occurred of course that is VK. My worry is how is this malaise going to be rectified I just don’t know especially if all 13 loan players have to be disposed along with numerous players who have shown they are not good enough. I can only see about 4/5 that might be good enough for the Championship. Meaning we will have to gather yet another squad of players who may or may not be good enough. The dilemma is does Alan Pace give VK money to squander again. Also who might want to sign any of the 20+ players who are not good enough, I do not think we would get good money for any of our flops and loan players. This situation is all down too a lack of high level mis management by Alan Pace and bad player management by Vk. So what is the answer? No matter what happens like most I will be there next season but I am concerned that the club is not being well managed.

I'm in bits.

I'm in bits as well, I had every intention of having a max bet on Chris Wood to be first goalscorer, it was always going to happen, it was a certainty, then I forgot to put the bet on. FFS

Quote Originally Posted by lancaster100 View Post
    Well what a shambles today. At this level this is the most inept team I have seen. Lacking ability or aggression. Unable to pass to each other, unable to control the ball. In essence a terrible display. This squad has been affected by the very first decision of this season which was to drop every player that won the championship (that would leave the dressing room nagged off). Then when it became very clear that all the new players were not good enough and some of those who had been dropped started to brought back into the fold nagged off those who had been dropped. Bottom line is many players in the squad are likely to be unhappy. So whose fault is such a situation occurred of course that is VK. My worry is how is this malaise going to be rectified I just don’t know especially if all 13 loan players have to be disposed along with numerous players who have shown they are not good enough. I can only see about 4/5 that might be good enough for the Championship. Meaning we will have to gather yet another squad of players who may or may not be good enough. The dilemma is does Alan Pace give VK money to squander again. Also who might want to sign any of the 20+ players who are not good enough, I do not think we would get good money for any of our flops and loan players. This situation is all down too a lack of high level mis management by Alan Pace and bad player management by Vk. So what is the answer? No matter what happens like most I will be there next season but I am concerned that the club is not being well managed.
    It'll be a busy summer, but at the end of it we will hopefully still have the manager with the best recent record in that league to lead us. Hopefully over the summer some of our fans grow a pair and get behind the club through thick and thin.

Quote Originally Posted by Positive pete View Post
    It'll be a busy summer, but at the end of it we will hopefully still have the manager with the best recent record in that league to lead us. Hopefully over the summer some of our fans grow a pair and get behind the club through thick and thin.
    Not proper fans are they young Peter, what can you do when they're all so fickle ?

Hopefully Kompany will be managing the Seagulls and we will have Mark Robins in the hot seat.

Blind leading the blind

If any one who supports the Clarets seriously believes Foster and Amdouni will get us out of the Championship they are totally tonto.

The thought that anybody involved in the running and managing of Burnley Football Club , could be more knowledgeable than expert posters on a messageboard is outrageous 😂

The fact that anyone should post an opinion that differs to theirs seems to be really irritating for some posters, especially some of our more recent arrivals.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)