+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: The Famous Aberdeen v FC Carrier Bag Match Thread

Few punts getting pished again tonight.
    we got beat by a decent team who are regulars in the group stages,take it on the chin and move on to Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    This should be the biggest lesson learned from tonight. Stop d1cking around in the League Cup
    Yes, have to concur with that.
    No complaints on the game, simply a better side.

St. Perth and us are reaping the rewards of being in a league run by and for two teams of weegie minkers. What we have to do now is make sure the weegie minkers don’t win the league or the cup despite the rampant corruption of the SFA and Doncaster’s mob.

Ferguson shouted “Next goal the winner” before he hit the penalty, and with no translator available, there was no appeal from our opponents.

You wait until the draw’s made, and you’ll see.

ah well. Do we get parachuted in to the other europa league?

Che min

Quote Originally Posted by fairliered View Post
    St. Perth and us are reaping the rewards of being in a league run by and for two teams of weegie minkers. What we have to do now is make sure the weegie minkers don’t win the league or the cup despite the rampant corruption of the SFA and Doncaster’s mob.
    Name:  207928.jpg
Views: 571
Size:  3.7 KBName:  main-qimg-fc05d7b58dff529a070c7e4ab87ebecf.jpg
Views: 595
Size:  19.7 KB a real macho hero eh

Back down the road at quarter past midnight. Absolutely outclassed by a far superior team in every department.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Back down the road at quarter past midnight. Absolutely outclassed by a far superior team in every department.
    Same here and now back out heading to work.

They were tactically better last night and our defence folded like a cheap tent. Picked the left side and went at us.

Brown was poor as well.

They marked everyone closely when we had the ball at the back, leaving Gallagher open so that he was given possession, resulting in a big inaccurate howk forward. I remember St Perth being the first team to do that to us in 15-16 with Ash Taylor the fall guy, and cuffing us 5-1.

They'd done their homework and have better players. That's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney77 View Post
    Yes, have to concur with that.
    No complaints on the game, simply a better side.
    It’s a real shame aberdeen and st Johnstone both out. I honestly thought you were both heading through and looked forward to supporting you both. I hope aberdeen have a good cup run it is time we saw the red don pick up some more silverware. I literally can’t believe your luck, I remember the new firm very well and it was a great time for Scottish football. Stay loyal, have a feeling this is going to be a good season

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast