+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: England - I can't believe it's not football

England - I can't believe it's not football

How does that Chinless clown have the job?

57th ranked Slovenia looking comfortable containing England.

I don't know why I'm wasting my time watching this and getting so angry.

Best we can hope for is a snide Slovenia goal to win it late on, Denmark to win and send England home.

That should spell the end of the fraud in the dugout.

Go out there boys and don’t lose …

Mainoo, an unnecessary substitution.

Let’s bring a tackling midfielder on to defend against a one man team!!!

Bring some balance down the left, stretch the defenders and attack

Quote Originally Posted by Ragatino View Post
    How does that Chinless clown have the job?

57th ranked Slovenia looking comfortable containing England.

I don't know why I'm wasting my time watching this and getting so angry.

Best we can hope for is a snide Slovenia goal to win it late on, Denmark to win and send England home.

That should spell the end of the fraud in the dugout.
    He’s gone at the end of this tournament I think, his choice. Wonder what Eddie would do if they came calling?

We are already through. Should use this game to try something new. A little bit of football maybe

It's ****ing painfull watching them.

We have some world class players and he's made them look like they are fighting relegation from league 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    It's ****ing painfull watching them.

We have some world class players and he's made them look like they are fighting relegation from league 2.
    haha yeah I'd rather have root canal surgery.

Mainoo has no business in the squad, simply there for advertising purposes.

Alex Arnold on for Tripz another tactical master stroke at 0-0.

No team in the tournament are gonna fear facing us.

England should just stop competing in tournaments. In my life I've never seen an England team perform to the quality of the players.

The management and politics of the FA ensure we will never win anything.

It's getting to a point where it almost appears as though this is the plan. Shocking.

I feel sorry for all the poor saps who have taken time off work and paid good money to go to Germany to watch this trash in person.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Kirkland View Post
    We are already through. Should use this game to try something new. A little bit of football maybe
    haha that would be far too smart Scott. This is Southgate we're talking about. The man is clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by tinostongue View Post
    He’s gone at the end of this tournament I think, his choice. Wonder what Eddie would do if they came calling?
    After Potter turned down the Leicester job, it appears that he'll be him replacing the chinless coward!

89 mins Gordon on what an absolute JOOOOKE!

To be fair - we looked a lot better when Mainoo came on, as much as it pains me to say that.

Gordon produced two quality goal scoring chances, playing for only five minutes

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)