+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 43 of 59 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Disgrace Cummings

Same place as they get the cash for everything else. It's Joe blogs or on the Chucky. Wasn't the labour manifest finances proven to be unachievable ?
    Will your non trust in politicians stop you voting in the future?

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    In an ideal world you'd have it where I'd like it to be Cayton .

The problem is and it's a nemesis for both parties but more so for the Tories .

The Tory Party funders who donate millions of pounds to them to have policies that benefit them .

Low tax , less regulation and none too motivated to chase tax not paid .

You have to factor in that the Tory Party exists to not only protect great wealth but also enhance it .

That's why they absolutely hate inflation so much , inflation kills great wealth .

The trick which to be fair they are remarkably clever at is to get good folks like yourself to vote for them , if you did that is .

I have to admit they are good at it , so good in fact given that 90% of the population aren't so well off by comparison and they win more elections than Labour despite the core fundamentals of why they exist at all .

I ain't knocking it by any means , if you hold great wealth in a massively minority position then it makes sense to protect it from the baying mobs who could take it off you quite easily.

Just my opinion mate .
    Your opinion is mostly balanced animal that why I like chatting with you. I usually end up learning something after our chats even of it's just little things like your not a black pudding lover

Btw didn't vote. As mentioned labour or don't bother. Couldn't vote for the dik Corbyn

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Same place as they get the cash for everything else. It's Joe blogs or on the Chucky. Wasn't the labour manifest finances proven to be unachievable ?
    Will your non trust in politicians stop you voting in the future?
    I will vote for Labour when they have a sense of reality and realism.
    A decent leader who appeals to the majority in the UK and have credible policies. A party that can sort Social Care out.
    Starmer was as good a choice as any.
    Best Politician I knew was my Father-in-Law and he’s been dead donkeys years.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Your opinion is mostly balanced animal that why I like chatting with you. I usually end up learning something after our chats even of it's just little things like your not a black pudding lover

Btw didn't vote. As mentioned labour or don't bother. Couldn't vote for the dik Corbyn
    Cayton if I couldn't vote for him with my leftish views then who could ?

If a Tory or the Brexit Party had stood alone in Barnsley Central or East and hadn't split the vote Labour would have lost here too .

They are only my opinions Cayton and not necessarily facts , I'm usually pulled up by Kerr whose right about everything so don't listen to me mate .

On a more serious note we all want to prosper and people see that in different ways .

To be fair I've done alright personally , we aren't loaded by any means but we are comfortable , don't get me wrong I've had to work long hours , weekends , 12 hour shifts , missed a lot of family life and fecked a marriage up as a consequence just to give em a decent life financially .

Lost a very well paid job due to the financial crash in 2008 and ended up stacking beer barrels on agency work , 12 hour nights , outside in January for minimum wage in Thurnscoe , terrific !!! .

Which is why I give GM a hard time on here .

It's all worked out well in the end , I've a fantastic partner now and my step daughter her partner and our grandson mean more to me than anything .

They are the ones who I worry about , generally you can survive if you graft but with this current lot in power they worry the shyte out of me .

You always want better for your kids but as time moves on its getting to a stage where that's more hope than belief for them and it shouldn't be so .

Does anyone on planet earth, really think the fruit loops will ever get back in power?
    Cheers me up in lockdown 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    Does anyone on planet earth, really think the fruit loops will ever get back in power?
    Cheers me up in lockdown ��
    If Donald Trump can then Donald Duck could too!

Cheers me up in lockdown 🤣
    Well when Blair was trouncing them for 3 successive elections the Tories were asking themselves the same thing .

Of course they'll get back in power the same as Man Utd will win the PL again .

Nowts for ever crashbang .

You might have been on to something if this pandemic hadn't happened the same with Labour and the 2008 financial crash .

The Tories weren't even in the game before that and they only got back in with a coalition with the Lib Dems despite a very severe recession .

The country finds itself with the worst possible leader at the worst possible time .

He's unraveling , the majority of the electorate aren't as stupid as Johnson thinks they are .

Cummings thinks he can play em to deliver whatever it is they are seeking .

There's more than a touch of arrogance and untouchable about the pair of em .

The last Tory PM who thought she was untouchable had at least 3 election wins behind her and still was thrown out .

Crisis governments almost always lose the next election historically , even Churchill .

Animal. Take a pill and lay down.

Animal. Take a pill and lay down.
    I don't need to take a pill matey my eyes are wide feckin open .

You could always try defending your man ..... instead of but but Corbyn ..... but but Labour .

Almost all empires collapse from the inside .

Crack on Dom .

What have the films The Sixth Sense and Titanic got in common?

Icy Dead People.

Page 43 of 59 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast