+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rotherham v Wigan Saturday October 1st KO 3pm

Rotherham v Wigan Saturday October 1st KO 3pm

Nobody fancied starting a thread?

This is not far off selling out from our end, not sure about Wigan but hopefully a good following

What a game this is surely going to be

We’ve got no manager etc so god knows who’s in dugout, maybe Brecks will be one

Wood and Peltier have took training over, will they have a say in team selection? I’m guessing so

The players are good enough and we know it but maybe we need to let them know it too so get behind them, let them hear you

Come on!!!!!!
    Last edited by millertop; 30-09-2022 at 10:39 AM.

Officials

ANDY DAVIES
    Graham Kane and Greg Read
    Fourth Official : Adam Herczeg

Gave Wood and Lindsay yellow each in last game he reffed us which was at home v Cambridge

So far this season he’s done 7 games = 15 yellows and 1 red which funnily enough was a Wigan player Joe Bennett receiving the red
    Last edited by millertop; 30-09-2022 at 10:46 AM.

Will they sit in home dugout? Will McCart & Kelly start at last?

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Will they sit in home dugout? Will McCart & Kelly start at last?
    The current home dugout is the home dugout now so why would it change again? You need to drop the weird obsession with the dugout, it's been explained many times why the switch happened but you point blank refuse to listen. Anyway, it's now on the same side it always was at Millmoor, but as proper Rotherham fan, you'd know that already.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    The current home dugout is the home dugout now so why would it change again? You need to drop the weird obsession with the dugout, it's been explained many times why the switch happened but you point blank refuse to listen. Anyway, it's now on the same side it always was at Millmoor, but as proper Rotherham fan, you'd know that already.
    But it's a Warne legacy

So maybe something to go with him?

Confirmed Wood and Peltier in dugout

Come on lads you can do it

Keepers been in good hands with Mercer in case you missed my posts few days ago
    Last edited by millertop; 30-09-2022 at 12:32 PM.

Could have Paul Elliott in the dugout, then we could have a 'Chuckle'.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Warney was fully aware of the opportunity for the away management to complain to the linesman down that side.I fully agree that we should stay where we are,if there is any banter with the lino,let it be us.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    But it's a Warne legacy

So maybe something to go with him?

Every manager before Warney used what was the home dugout nearest majority of millers fans at the NYS. Can't tell you who told me but he's in the know re. millers told me before 1st game Warney changed dugouts cause he wife got some grief from our fans at the Doncaster away defeat. Check back Doncaster away then next home game Bolton at home he switched dugouts. Why would I say this if it wasn't true?

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Every manager before Warney used what was the home dugout nearest majority of millers fans at the NYS. Can't tell you who told me but he's in the know re. millers told me before 1st game Warney changed dugouts cause he wife got some grief from our fans at the Doncaster away defeat. Check back Doncaster away then next home game Bolton at home he switched dugouts. Why would I say this if it wasn't true?
    I think it was more to do with being nearer to the linesman.

So that opposition managers couldn't be "in the linesmans's ear" all of the time

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast