+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Phillips

Phillips

Hahahahah
    What a tool, you were told plenty times what a complete liability he is, another below par performance, simply put he let the team down yet AGAIN, don't get me started on bamford.
    So the phillips supporters club can cry off again.
    Bielsa hasn't the sense to drop both those 2 and field a winning side, hope it dosent cost us promotion again.
    Laters girls.

Roseylee?

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    Roseylee?
    Either way a first class t**t - why would you start with hahahaha if you where a Leeds fan?

Thought this daft c**t had gone for good - bellend!
    Last edited by Tichi1; 22-06-2020 at 04:10 PM.

I miss those guys this forum is so boring otherwise.
    But you know in a lot of cases he was right it was just the way he went about explaining.
    I only watched the second half and cant comment on the game but from what i seen Phillips looked so disinterested,slow and all the other features which made me dislike him and cant work out the fuss about him as to me he is and always has been mediocre.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    I miss those guys this forum is so boring otherwise.
    But you know in a lot of cases he was right it was just the way he went about explaining.
    I only watched the second half and cant comment on the game but from what i seen Phillips looked so disinterested,slow and all the other features which made me dislike him and cant work out the fuss about him as to me he is and always has been mediocre.
    Yea you're right. Those PL clubs that wanted him, the England call up he was about to get.......................don't get it.

Phillips looked like someone who was on a yellow card, nothing more, he can't go blood and thunder once he is booked.

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    Yea you're right. Those PL clubs that wanted him, the England call up he was about to get.......................don't get it.

Phillips looked like someone who was on a yellow card, nothing more, he can't go blood and thunder once he is booked.
    Actually made a change for him to show control after being booked - on other occasions frustration would probably have got him a SECOND.
    Agree with you Joel, thought he was one of our better performers on the day ..... apart from his sloppy pass

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post

All paper talk like we are getting him and him and then will get him. If he is so claSSY I don't think he would be playing in the championship. England humm that just shows how low the English league has become like 95% of players are foreigners so I can see why England would be searching far and wide.
    For God sakes, Greece won something last 50 years what has England won? On Phillips like I said I didn't see the first half and only commented on the second half and he did f all. And still i say he is so much overated it is not funny any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Actually made a change for him to show control after being booked - on other occasions frustration would probably have got him a SECOND.
    Agree with you Joel, thought he was one of our better performers on the day ..... apart from his sloppy pass
    I agree with the control thing and it means he has learned a lesson but still even on a yellow you have to do something and to me, he did sweet f---all.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)