+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you're interested...

If you're interested...

In Chambery at the moment, on my Year Abroad from University, and went to my first football match in France the other day. Wrote about it in my blog, so please have a look if you fancy it. Great day out - view external link

re: If you're interested...

Interesting read Arthur. Thanks for sharing.

Blimey, a much more limited range of passing than Wanyama? He really must be sh1t!

Good read mate.

I enjoyed reading that too

Nice one Arfur

Thanks guys - really appreciate it Wish I got to see more Saints games, but I'm back for a week at beginning of March and hoping to get tickets to Crystal palace away! Yes KonAŠ was as physical as Wanyama but couldn't pass at all, just an absolute wrecking ball CM - lucky not to be sent off on several occasions!

Top darts, you write well. It looks bloody cold out there too!

Put in for my Palace tickets. Fingers crossed.

Cheers mate - what do you mean 'put in'. Have you already got them? My mate will be attempting to get me and a couple of friends tickets - he is a season ticket holder but hasn't been to an away game this season; he's in the penultimate band of sales, one before general public. Do you think he'll have a chance at getting the tickets?

Not sure about that to be honest. London Saints and Northern Saints tend to fare well when it comes to tickets. Only problem is that you generally have to live in one of those regions to join the club.

I've been to quite a few events in France, mostly motoring related, and the one thing you can rely on is a maniac with a microphone. I don't know what it is with the French but give one a crowd and a microphone and they become completely demented and proceed to ruin everyone's day.

Maybe they should amplify the bell ringing buffoon !! Should ruin a few good days.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast