+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Solihull Appoint Ardley

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    I see he's not appointed an assistant , maybe doyle could be on his way there.?
    That would even be on the cards as a player!

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    That would even be on the cards as a player!

Well we wouldn't want to use Doyle as a player next season not after those performances against Chesterfield and Torquay.

Totally agree if I was a Notts player who didn't get offered a (decent) contract then if I were the player I would call old boss straight away.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    See you next thursday...! Maybe.?
    That's surprisingly subtle and clever for you Kenneth.

I'm tempted to applaud but I'm in a state of shock. The sledgehammer and shovel have been put down.

I thought I was on ignore, clearly not. Which tbh is probably for the better

Solihull ended up with the best home record in the league. 11 points more than Notts in 7th.
    Away, they finished way down in 17th.
    Won 6 drew 1 lost 0 of their final 7 games. Best side in the division since 26th March (the final 16 games).
    You'd expect them to be challenging next season.

I wish we'd reappoint our former manager Mr Ardley, because then we could talk about him every day, as opposed to every other day.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post

Well we wouldn't want to use Doyle as a player next season not after those performances against Chesterfield and Torquay.

Totally agree if I was a Notts player who didn't get offered a (decent) contract then if I were the player I would call old boss straight away.
    Turner, Doyle, DKE might be players who still have their gaffs in the West Midlands...
    Solihull were not too far off this season and are the type of club that could get in the mix next year. If Barrow and Sutton can come from nowhere to win it, you never know who else can compete...

It's gonna be a tough and interesting league next year

No handbags on here, keep it to the designated thread please.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    No handbags on here, keep it to the designated thread please.
    What did I do?

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    What did I do?
    Not you, the usual suspects

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    That's surprisingly subtle and clever for you Kenneth.

I'm tempted to applaud but I'm in a state of shock. The sledgehammer and shovel have been put down.

I thought I was on ignore, clearly not. Which tbh is probably for the better
    Ignore came off so I could see how you had baited navy.
    Why dont you just say **** all instead of stepping in and opening your big mouth baiting.You know aswell as I do he cant stand you as much as I think your a tw@t.As far as I'm concerned talking to me is baiting me I have no interest in what you have to say. I have interest in your past hypocrisy which hopefully is now done now the season is done.
    Your lies were kindly confirmed by Swales so unless you keep posting 5hit I've no need to bother you or you me..
    Keep your passive aggressive 5hit to yourselve you fool Swales but not me.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast