+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T USA & Canada Freeze.

O/T USA & Canada Freeze.

Has this bad weather affected any of our friends across the pond? - view external link

re: O/T USA & Canada Freeze.

It's been an unusually cold season so far. We've had several nights below 0 degrees F/-18C which don't often see before January or February, and then not every year.

At the moment its 17F/-8C. Had light snow all day yesterday and into the evening, seems to have ended now.

We usually get some bad weather after the North America so get your spades at the ready,

Thank you for asking, Wokes! Quite balmy around here on the West Coast; the temperature was at 7C (44F) over the past few days. Winnipeg and the Prairies seems to have been hit quite hard. Winnipeg (also known as "Winterpeg") had a low expected of -53C last night, though it is right now -30C and climbing to a balmy -26C by noon. I mention Winnipeg because it is the home to canwolfan, who posts here from time to time.

From webcams in both cities:
    Local Vancouver conservation area:

Winnipeg:

Not unpleasant here, 48-50F in the day 35-38 overnight. Soon to change for me though, just found out that my first job of the year is in Edmonton, Alberta.

Chilly doesn't cover it! :-S

Thanks Tundra. I always love to see photographs like those!

Quote Originally Posted by "TundraWolf") had a low expected of -53C last night, though it is right now -30C and climbing to a balmy -26C by noon. I mention Winnipeg because it is the home to canwolfan, who posts here from time to time.

From webcams in both cities:
    Local Vancouver conservation area:
    [IMG
    http://i42.tinypic.com/kbf981.jpg[/IMG]

Winnipeg:

Fairplay that bottom piccy is what I call real winter!

Quote Originally Posted by Robus

Ray you appear to have a Bandstand in your garden!!

A gazebo. Previous owner put it in. We don't use it much.

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)