+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tranmere v Wolves Match Thread

Tranmere v Wolves Match Thread

Myself, Dad and Sister will be making our way up to Prenton park at 10am, it's nice just to go by car instead of being sat on the coach.

Hopefully whatever side Kenny Jackett picks today it will be too strong for the home side. Wolves will miss Jack Price in midfield, but have to get on with it. I just hope Wolves can put a few chances away amd make it a good start to 2014

re: Tranmere v Wolves Match Thread

its pay on the gate today so taking my lad to the pub handy today who else is going and where will they be drinking this afternoon

Good morning boys and girls. Hope there are not too many sore heads among you this morning! What is the game day weather going to be like/ I know it is quite nasty in some parts of the UK today.

Either way I am confident we will make the best of it.

COME ON MI BABBIES!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF
    Good morning boys and girls. Hope there are not too many sore heads among you this morning! What is the game day weather going to be like/ I know it is quite nasty in some parts of the UK today.

Either way I am confident we will make the best of it.

COME ON MI BABBIES!!!

Ikeme; Ebanks-Landell Batth Stearman Ricketts; Jacobs Edwards McDonald Sako; Cassidy Griffiths.

SUBS: Elokobi Davis Evans Sigurdarson Golbourne Doyle Hennessey.

Griffo, Griffo!!

Woody, down in darkest Surrey, it is lashing it down. What we need at Prenton Park is lashings of Wolves goals!

Quote Originally Posted by Woking88
    Woody, down in darkest Surrey, it is lashing it down. What we need at Prenton Park is lashings of Wolves goals!
    I'm watching the City/swansea game Wokes and it i,
    is, or was, piling it down in Swansea too.

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF
    is, or was, piling it down in Swansea too.[/quote]

Woody, I have just looked at the BBC weather forecast for the Manchester area. It would seem that similar weather, if it is not there already, It is on the way! :/

Quote Originally Posted by Woking88
    is, or was, piling it down in Swansea too.[/quote]

Woody, I have just looked at the BBC weather forecast for the Manchester area. It would seem that similar weather, if it is not there already, It is on the way! :/[/quote]

Is it warm rain or cold rain Wokes?

Wind is from the South, Woody. Those with sensitive noses may detect a slight garlic ambience in the air!

Come on Wolves, we need a good win today and maybe even Peterborough to do us favour.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)