+ Visit Tottenham Hotspur FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Man Utd vs Spurs

re: Man Utd vs Spurs

5 mins injury time...FFS

COYS

2-1 FT

Well played.

COYS

Could have had 3 by half time.
    Lennon should have scored and Soldado - although the ball was zipping pretty quickly off the surface.
    I reckon if they both would have scored we could have given them a good f-ucking hiding.
    Basically, apart form RVRapist, a full strength Manure team. We have a few key injuries.
    Massive game tonight as a loss here and I think top 4 would probably been out of the question.
    I don't want to seem like I am singling anyone out as I feel my criticism is fair, but Rose is not impressing me. Gave the ball away, got caught out of position and in possession many times again. They had loads of Joy down his flank.
    Especially when Dembele was holding his head and Rose lost the ball because he was asking Webb to stop the game instead of getting on with it or even just booting the f-ucking ball out.
    Maybe he's rusty. I hope so. Hope he sorts it out soon.
    Didn't get forward today, but maybe that was tactical instruction.

Chiriches was the boll-cks.
    Ade had a 93% pass

I must admit, I did think Rose had a poor game.

But whatever way you look at it, that was a great win, absolutely cracking stuff. Two years running, how about that for dream time?

Christ, the differences in the way we are playing now do make you think. I picked up the commentator saying how, under AVB, the game plan seemed to be not to lose whereas with Sherwood it seems to be to win, and you can't help seeing what happens when you allow talented players to impose themselves and their skills on the opposition, cos that was no fluke result.

Funny how it's gone all quiet on the you know from whom front, cos when we lost to Liverpool and City, you couldn't get a word in edgeways.

A great result made all the better as I was watching it in a pub nr York full of ManUre fans who think it is their god given right to push on in the 2nd half of the season and win the title!

Well not this season as I don't think they'll get top 4!

When they had a dodgy free kick in the 1st half just os our box a lot of them were shouting top left corner of our goal as Rooney strode up and I shouted "Row Z"!!
    Didn't go down well but as they say "he who laughs last" etc

Funny that Cliffy not many Spammers out and about but after yesterday I think they're all looking fwd to a season or 2 in the championship!!

Ive offered to take them on a tour of Barnsley, Leeds, Doncaster etc but no takers!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)