+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holly Willoughby.

Holly Willoughby.

Shes got it all , shes not nearly as nice looking as Audrey Hepburn or Grace Kelly .

Shes just lovely

re: Holly Willoughby.

She's becoming a pain in the hole. Every time I turn the telly oan these days her gormless coupon is staring back at me. Greedy basturt should give somebody else some air time although funnily enough her man is an ITV producer. Handy that.

Quote Originally Posted by 1995_Oh_My_Sides_
    She's becoming a pain in the hole. Every time I turn the telly oan these days her gormless coupon is staring back at me. Greedy basturt should give somebody else some air time although funnily enough her man is an ITV producer. Handy that.
    Gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Mook1
    Gay.[/quote]

A retort a primary 5 would be proud of.

Id love tae shag her over the washing machine .

It was still massively gay.

Quote Originally Posted by tartanscone1314
    Id love tae shag her over the washing machine .
    Would you?

You've never mentioned it.

She is lovely but Kelly Brook is far superior

I dont honestly see a problem wae that

I widnae even think of bending Audrey Hepburn over me Beko Washing machine .

She total Class ...Without a doubt the nicest looking woman ive ever seen , and she was a nice person .

No woman comes close apart fae Grace Kelly and Doris Day .

Quote Originally Posted by DeeMo
    She is lovely but Kelly Brook is far superior

Is Kelly Brook the fat phucker that dusnae actually do anything apart fae go wae famous men ...I think Jordan beat her tae that .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)