+ Visit Birmingham City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: This Site Is Impossible

This Site Is Impossible

I've just about had it with this site. It is glacially slow and impossible to navigate. I have played and enjoyed 'Beat the Manager for a few years but now it is not accessible.

If Footymad doesn't fix these problems very soon I'm done with this site for good.

Happy New Year to Bluenoses everywhere.

KRO...Nev in Canada

re: This Site Is Impossible

Happy new year to you and yours
    I can only agree about this site ,but
    leaving means mixing with the loony
    tunes SHA but what choice do we have
    KRO

re: This Site Is Impossibleello N

Hello Nev, the site's pretty poor at the moment isn't it? (I wanted to say that it's currently a whole load of *****, but I don't want to be banned, so I won't say that)

Anyhoo, I understand that the Footymad site has been trying to install a new Server(rather unsuccessfully it would appear) but am assured that they're working on it. So stick with it Nev, and normal service should be resumed shortly.

And Ziggy scored again today,so hurrah! and we got a draw! At home! To Barnsley :/

Only joking of course, a point's a point

Wishing everyone (Bluenoses AND all others) a very happy, and more importantly, a very very healthy 2014

KRO

re: This Site Is Impossibleello N

Agree with all the sentiments here-especially the best wishes for 2014: navigating this site has been hard work and has been a major factor in my reduced appearances. I hope we haven't lost too many of the posters needed to keep the churn going and to pick it up as it improves. As with everything else BCFC, I journey in hope!

KRO & NSD

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)