+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: match tread v reading

re: match tread v reading

Am i the only one who gets nervous when the Greening is mentioned final score 1-1 or 2-1 reading now... hope i am wrong

Not long left now.

Can't be long now, let's hope we get through this, O/T is there plenty of tickets available for the west ham game ? Trying my luck and travelling up

5 mins injury time ffs.

Boll***

That's bad. We should've wrapped the game up along time ago. :/

I wont say i told you so but... should there really of been 5mins injury time considering they scored 4mins 45 sec into time added on and ref played 6 mins, feels like a defeat to me especially with sheep losing !!!

This culture of adding 5 minutes to a game does my brain in, blow the f'ing whistle ref, derby lost at home this was a real chance of us cementing a place in the top 6, Qpr got lucky, some results went our way though

Had you asked me this morning if I would have taken a point, then yes I would.
    However, after listening to that, I feel deflated.We absolutely battered them and yet get done by the sucker punch.
    Derbyshire back to his **** form again and Fawaz has to get that cheque book out!!!!!

Add the fire power and we go up. Simples.
    No Vaughan or Abdoun today, yet the lads played well. Goals mean prizes, you've had the cap doffed Fawaz, act on it please.
    Doughty ignored it and it cost. No repeats please.

PS Rhodes hits the net again (hint)

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    This culture of adding 5 minutes to a game does my brain in, blow the f'ing whistle ref

What does my brain in is the way that every team that has a narrow lead employs timewasting tactics causing the ref to add 5 minutes on. And any team managed by Billy Davies should be among the last to complain.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast