+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Our new manager

re: Our new manager

Quote Originally Posted by hammeredhome
    Rednapp and G&S...no thanks

A manager who spends money for fun with a scatter gun apporach and a pair of numpties that court media coverage and love a false promise.

That gents is a match made in administration
    ain't going that bandy at qpr at present, with that scenario mate?

rarely disagree with you on things but redknapp i would take

won't happen though he's committed to end of season minimum at qpr[/quote]

You don't think "Our Arry" could be enticed shall we say?

Trust all is well on The Riviera W.[/quote]

all good thanks mate and hope likewise there

redknapp simply won't happen, for many reasons

di matteo picking up a fortune on gardening leave still from chelsea, won't happen

malky very unlikely, protracted court sh1t about to happen with old sweet and sour in wales

clarke extremely unlikely given circumstances

adkin

Quote Originally Posted by WHU
    Rednapp and G&S...no thanks

A manager who spends money for fun with a scatter gun apporach and a pair of numpties that court media coverage and love a false promise.

That gents is a match made in administration
    ain't going that bandy at qpr at present, with that scenario mate?

rarely disagree with you on things but redknapp i would take

won't happen though he's committed to end of season minimum at qpr[/quote]

You don't think "Our Arry" could be enticed shall we say?

Trust all is well on The Riviera W.[/quote]

all good thanks mate and hope likewise there

redknapp simply won't happen, for many reasons

di matteo picking up a fortune on gardening leave still from chelsea, won't happen

malky very unlikely, protracted court sh1t about to happen with old sweet and sour in wales

clarke extr

Whatever happens,BS isn`t the way forward.His stuck in the dark ages,plays the percentage game and its sh*t to watch.

San Dyche or Eddie Howe seem decent shouts.I`d even put Mrs Doubtfire in there too.He has good experience and actually think his a decent manager.Most of all,I wanna see us playing half decent football.

THEY will keep Sam though.Hoping that he can keep us up..If we go down,they can f**k off too.

i like that post terry but not mrs. doubtfire, for me

another very limited manager in my view

PDC?? Honestly??

for the excitement/getting everyone pulling the same way/unite everyone factor, yes EE. long term, not my first choice. classic interim material then see how it goes. ask sunderland. he kept them up when all looked lost.

Quote Originally Posted by WHU
    for the excitement/getting everyone pulling the same way/unite everyone factor, yes EE. long term, not my first choice. classic interim material then see how it goes. ask sunderland. he kept them up when all looked lost.
    Happy new year Wooey babes, hope you and yours are well.

Always respect your views mate and regarding Allardyce it looks like you may well be proved right. I actually find myself wanting him out too.

However, I cannot for the life of me see why anyone would want PDC. He was found out after 3 games mate, we've got 19 left. It would be an unmitigated disaster, I am convinced of it. Not only that, it would ruin the reputation one of the few heroes we've had over recent years.

So, expect him to take over in the next 2 weeks and see us fighting for Europa league places by April.

agree with ee... paolo is a basket-case.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)