+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Our new manager

Our new manager

Everyone wants a change, fair enough, but WHO do you want, and more importantly, WHO WILL COME HERE.

re: Our new manager

my money is on Malky as they would have had a chat after the fulham bag of ... and if you beleive our board they are chatting to BFS as we email and if they sack him and have no instant replacement with the window open they are stupid as he has to get players in or very clever as they can use this as an excuse not to spend

WHU **** the rest

Our new manager

Martinez all day long for me but of course that ain't gonna happen in which case...?

All I can hope for is that Gold and Sullivan make a considered, well researched and open minded selection when appointing their next manager. It's their business and they keep ****ing it up!

I'd like Di Matteo...would he come?i doubt it one look at the sqaud and he'll think sod that

Quote Originally Posted by Simone
    All I can hope for is that Gold and Sullivan make a considered, well researched and open minded selection when appointing their next manager. It's their business and they keep ****ing it up!

So what would be your advice mate??

who ever it is needs to be fully aware of this clubs traditions and football

depends on where we are at the end of the season too

if right now as a sh1t sorter i'd say someone like sven goran eriksson ( yes him )

Quote Originally Posted by clemmo
    I'd like Di Matteo...would he come?i doubt it one look at the sqaud and he'll think sod that
    was going to mention him too but thought the same

Quote Originally Posted by NeLSon_manjaffa
    who ever it is needs to be fully aware of this clubs traditions and football

depends on where we are at the end of the season too

if right now as a sh1t sorter i'd say someone like sven goran eriksson ( yes him )

Really.

If there is a board meeting, and if it is about Sam's position, and if he calls the Chuckle Brothers very nastys during said meeting and they sack him then pay what it takes and go for Sean Dyche.

But the three ifs have to be in place first.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)