+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Recalling of players

re: Recalling of players

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad
    well tbh sharp did didnt he , he was our top goalscorer last season and he didnt play under billy .. billy doesnt like him because the fact he doesnt run about like a headless chicken like cox and mackie who both couldnt score in a brothel thats the problem , dont get me wrong im a billy fan but he is a very stubborn little man and its frustrating in this team now billy sharp would of bagged the same amount as rhodes
    I agree, letting sharp go was a mistake, if you go back to the collymore days he was at times criticised for being lazy at times, but look he was one of our top strikers of all time, give Sharp stability and he'll do a job for you.[/quote]
    when did we let sharp go?he wasnt our player to let go.southampton wanted a stupid loan fee for him that we thought wasnt worth it.2 goals in 10 games for reading?
    cox has 5 in 16

but shouldnt he play out of his skin to try and get a permanant move rather than sulking about getting paid a stupid amount of money for playing a game he loves?

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad
    but shouldnt he play out of his skin to try and get a permanant move rather than sulking about getting paid a stupid amount of money for playing a game he loves?
    no I have sympathy being pushed from pillar to post every few months it's bound to have an impact on players, if someone was to guarantee an income for me for the next 2 years then I'm happy / settled.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    no I have sympathy being pushed from pillar to post every few months it's bound to have an impact on players, if someone was to guarantee an income for me for the next 2 years then I'm happy / settled.[/quote]

I'll pay you £1500 pound a year, to clean my ****ter and do my garden/.windows/car/rubbish every week. Deal?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie
    Rhodes is still my preffered choice. Why wouldn't he want to come here?

Maybe because he fancies a move to a big club?[/quote]

Really, who?
    None of the ones your thinking of have come in for him? Blackburn, will stagnate him.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    no I have sympathy being pushed from pillar to post every few months it's bound to have an impact on players, if someone was to guarantee an income for me for the next 2 years then I'm happy / settled.[/quote]

I'll pay you A?1500 pound a year, to clean my ****ter and do my garden/.windows/car/rubbish every week. Deal?[/quote] well you get paid sod all for talking crap on here daily, so why not

Crap??????

This is my site, BITCH!!!!!!

Crap??????

always wondered why it's so quiet on here, even the sheep run a mile or trot

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    Crap??????

always wondered why it's so quiet on here, even the sheep run a mile or trot [/quote]

Please tell me you're not wearing wearing white stilettos and dancing around the hand bag Es***? lol

Crap??????

always wondered why it's so quiet on here, even the sheep run a mile or trot [/quote]

Please tell me you're not wearing wearing white stilettos and dancing around the hand bag Es***? lol[/quote]blimey that's a new one never heard that before,

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast