+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Recalling of players

re: Recalling of players

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    but shouldnt he play out of his skin to try and get a permanant move rather than sulking about getting paid a stupid amount of money for playing a game he loves?
    no I have sympathy being pushed from pillar to post every few months it's bound to have an impact on players, if someone was to guarantee an income for me for the next 2 years then I'm happy / settled.[/quote]
    and forest is his only way out?if he's that good why is he being past from pillar to post?is it just because Billy Davies doesn't get on with him that no one else wants him on a perm deal?ask yourself why someone else hasn't bought him.i like sharp but something must be wrong somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad
    but shouldnt he play out of his skin to try and get a permanant move rather than sulking about getting paid a stupid amount of money for playing a game he loves?
    no I have sympathy being pushed from pillar to post every few months it's bound to have an impact on players, if someone was to guarantee an income for me for the next 2 years then I'm happy / settled.[/quote]
    and forest is his only way out?if he's that good why is he being past from pillar to post?is it just because Billy Davies doesn't get on with him that no one else wants him on a perm deal?ask yourself why someone else hasn't bought him.i like sharp but something must be wrong somewhere.[/quote]

Exactly - He has had the opportunities but never settled anywhere for long - possibly one of those players who are always moaning and unsettling squads. Started in a b

Hull have a clause in the loan deal with Hobbs that lets them sell him if they get an offer during the Jan window.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie
    Rhodes is still my preffered choice. Why wouldn't he want to come here?

Maybe because he fancies a move to a big club?[/quote]

So why are no big clubs sniffing around him ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hells_Reject
    Rhodes is still my preffered choice. Why wouldn't he want to come here?

Maybe because he fancies a move to a big club?[/quote]

So why are no big clubs sniffing around him ?[/quote]its only the 3rd of Jan, that's why the story has surfaced its hull stirring the pot,

Quote Originally Posted by rosenjock
    Hull have a clause in the loan deal with Hobbs that lets them sell him if they get an offer during the Jan window.
    Nice clause !! Get a "friendly" club to make a bogus offer and then hold us to ransom to match it. A good day's work !!

Quote Originally Posted by rosenjock
    Do you have any evidence of this because according to Billy Hull can only recall Hobbs if there's an "emergency".

I really hope we don't lose Hobbs. A man mountain and leader of men. Fast becoming my favourite player.

[quote="Trickytreesreds" on their hands. Their defence would have to have contracted the ebola virus as such to qualify. In effect, he was/is free to sign for us at the season end.
    This is Bruce, trying to force our hand into handing over money. To be in the clear, he'd have to have a nailed on reason, or Hull would be liable in court.
    In anycase, why would you even want to recall a player, who doesn't want to be there?
    Bollox story for me.

Sharp? No thanks. Him and Billy don't get on. Personnally, I want someone better.[/quote]

Better! He scored 11 goals for us last season and didn't play a lot. If BD sorted his differences out with Sharpie and 'managed' giving Sharpie a proper run,he'd be in double figures. Instead he signed Henderson. Useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    who is better thann sharp who would come, seriously??? we aint man united liverpool anymore tricky , please enlighten me who you think is better who will come... sako is no better than sharp... le fondre isnt better than sharp ..
    Read it again young man.
    Where did I say who was better than who?
    My main case was, that him and Billy do not get on.
    Billy was heard at a match calling Sharp one helluvva lazy *******. Whilst he was here , Sharp didn't set the world on fire did he?
    As for people coming. Everyone has his price. Austin apparently WAS a done deal and was on his way to sign, before QPR offered him god knows what?
    Rhodes is still my preffered choice. Why wouldn't he want to come here? The sticking point is Blackburns price. All down to ?????? again.[/quote]

Hendo didn't set the world alight either. He hardly plays now cause he's useless or suspended. Sharpie is the best

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123