+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Think People Are Entitled To Ask

re: I Think People Are Entitled To Ask

Vaz Te and Maiga ARE good enough if the ball is being passed around...the mistake was in fitting them into the Direct system.

Put this in perspective... Poor old Uncle Avram started a season with just Cole and Nouble...The above mentioned two aren't bad back ups. The Daves were right to expect Sam to manage the situation...he hasn't been up to it.

What I find astonishing is what bad business management this is? We can all blame Allardyce and the players but Gold, Sullivan and Brady appear to have taken their eye completely off the ball considering it is part of a very public 7 year plan that will transform the club into a state of the art stadium. The clubs stock is even lower than when they first took the us down in 2011. I'm sure Mr Levy is pissing himself with laughter.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeveep
    Vaz Te and Maiga ARE good enough if the ball is being passed around...the mistake was in fitting them into the Direct system.

Put this in perspective... Poor old Uncle Avram started a season with just Cole and Nouble...The above mentioned two aren't bad back ups. The Daves were right to expect Sam to manage the situation...he hasn't been up to it.
    We could debate whether Maiga and Vaz Te are good enough all day long. Vaz Te is not and never has been a premier league striker. Wide man at a push.

Maiga scored goals in France, Chamakh scored more. Totally unproven in the premier league.

However what I will agree on is that neither is a target lump for dinosaur football.

[quote="hammerwell06"

There you go , So now I guess we only have our medical staff to blame really...

Not that it makes any difference now , it's happened , he's been out for this long but hopefully now the problem is sorted and he can just get back to playing again.[/quote]

Sorry , but anything that comes out of that mans mouth i will take as a lie.
    And even if i am wrong, thousands of us cant be, the thousands that knew it was stupid to even contemplate signing an injury prone player, and even more so when at the time of his permanent signing he was injured.

So he was either a fool or a liar. i know what option ill pick. And now, as has been stated previously, we are scrambling around for a replacement. I think he was pinning all on the fact we wouldnt be where we are now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)