+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Time to get a new scout

Time to get a new scout

Assuming the scout has recommended our summer signings, he's not done very well:

Worrall - had injury problems but now deemed to be fit enough to play for Oldham but not good enough for Rotherham

Tidser - behind Frecks, O'Connor, Arnason & Milsom

Hylton - has he played one full game for us?

Milsom - played more than the rest but not first choice when a fully fit squad to choose from

I should imagine that the loanees have nothing to do with the scout and it is simply Evans phoning around better clubs than Rotherham asking if they have any players they would be prepared to loan out.

Who is the scout anyway?

re: Time to get a new scout

Gee evans...Steve's bro..!

Collin and Skarz have both played a few games. Didn't SE say he takes advice from his coaching staff so Andy Dibble on keepers etc. I'd be more worried if we had paid big fees and wages on any of these players. That makes Tubbs frustrating because he didn't justify his hype or wages and SE must have been his No 1 scout.

UTM!

Rob milsom will prove to be the best midfielder at the club I predict and wasn't he recommended by armie ? Together at Aberdeen ?

Brindley - miles off Mullins
    Eaves - rubbish
    Tubbs - rubbish