+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tudgay, Miller and Moussi are back!

Tudgay, Miller and Moussi are back!

Wonder if they will all go back out on loan again or will any of them be used by Billy?

re: Tudgay, Miller and Moussi are back!

No doubt they'll be playing against west ham with the likes of Harding, Collins and co. That's why i won't be wasting my money and will watch it on the TV with many other Forest fans. Shame because our strongest 11 can knock west ham out the cup whilst they're in a crises.

There you go , we all know that we needed strikers.2 of the best that money can buy are back...don't need to waste any money now during this window.

If Ray Trew is serious about keeping County up, then these 3 would do it. 4 months wages, compared to losing ?1 million in revenue and the enormous task of getting out of Lg 2 again.
    Would he have the balls?

I think that when Trew took over he expected crowds to increase in proportion to the league position of the club, with the aim of reaching the Championship and matching us for support. It never happened and maybe all he wants to do now is minimise his costs - managers with no experience of managing, loan signings, budget cuts.

Oldest league club, yes, sleeping giant, no.

I say give Tudgay,Miller and Derbyshire a proper run. If they were used for full games instead of bit parts we'd score more goals that's for sure.

I say get Sharpie back aswell. He's been wasted at Southampton and Reading.

Moussi starts against West Ham, I hope Derbyshire comes on for the 2nd half and scores