+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what you realy feeling?

re: what you realy feeling?

I think we are f.ucked in all honesty. And here are my reasons why I fear the worst:

Any chance of survival would depend on us managing to string 2 or 3 wins together sooner rather than later and as we all know that just will not happen.

The transfer window will turn out to be a farce..We will huff and puff about Demba Ba, Rickie Lambert, Fabio Quagliarella, a CB, a midfielder et al and we will get...Kenwyne Jones and a couple of others equally suited to Championship football.

Sam will not change his tactics because of course he is right and obviously no one else in the country has any idea what they are on about. JFC! Sam at least let the players shoot when in a decent position!!! How many times this season has a player been in a good shooting position, only to hesitate and get tackled or play a poor pass?

The team is apathetic at the moment..We don't have a manager or captain capable of instilling the necessary desire within the squad to compete at an acceptable level.

Injuries,

We're down. End of.
    Already ditched this years ST.
    Can't watch any more. Once again this year, been home and away but finally had enough of this northern dog$hit dinosaur, the club, the ******** and lack of respect to the support.
    Got to face facts and acknowledge it's finally the end of our traditions and my 40 odd years of loyalty. They're welcome to whatever is left but it ain't what I'm interested in anymore.
    I'll stick to my memories and the f-uckin allotment.

RIP football.

[quote="JimmyV66"

Bit harsh of Miaga and Cole mate. They actually have a whopping 4 league goals this season between them. [/quote]

Cole's contract expired on 31st December mate, I'm sorry to report that we really do only have 1 fit striker and rumours suggest we are willing to listen to offers for him. - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by "bonzosbest74"

Bit harsh of Miaga and Cole mate. They actually have a whopping 4 league goals this season between them. XD[/quote

Cole's contract expired on 31st December mate, I'm sorry to report that we really do only have 1 fit striker and rumours suggest we are willing to listen to offers for him.

Sorry mate, thought you meant that only league goal this season had been scored by a striker.

As it satnds I think we are doomed but I said in another post I'll wait until the end of this tranfer window to make my final decision.

However if they were to get rid of sam and get somebody else, even a caretake and splash some cash i think we have a realistic chance of staying up.

Getting rid of sam may even be enough by itself as I dont believe the players can have any confidence in him whatsoever...especially now that I know of this fines for shotting from outside the box fiasco !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)