+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT THATCHER LIED...

OT THATCHER LIED...

To the miners back in the 80s, would you believe it . Thank god the current Tories wouldn't lie to us.

re: OT THATCHER LIED...

Quote Originally Posted by 18MILLERS84
    To the miners back in the 80s, would you believe it . Thank god the current Tories wouldn't lie to us.
    We all lie just ask kempo ..

Who'd have thought it eh, Thatcher, the British prime minister lying through her teeth...something all involved back then obviously knew anyway.

There's much more to come i think regarding the strike etc, watch this space.

I bet the lying two at ain't dead either !

We've all known for 30 years now that she lied and cheated and did some very underhand tricks regarding the miner's strike, but why is it only just coming to light now that she's finally popped her clogs ?

She should have been brought to justice years ago, and let the world see just what a horrible "woman" she was!

It still makes my blood boil just seeing/hearing her!

You only had to look at her face to tell she was lying

You could tell when she was lying cos her mouth opened !

Quote Originally Posted by NeztheMiller
    We've all known for 30 years now that she lied and cheated and did some very underhand tricks regarding the miner's strike, but why is it only just coming to light now that she's finally popped her clogs ?

She should have been brought to justice years ago, and let the world see just what a horrible "woman" she was!

It still makes my blood boil just seeing/hearing her!

After 30 years,what was regarded as secret information,can go into public domain.
    Usually means that those that committed crimes are long dead.

Quote Originally Posted by 18MILLERS84
    Too right she lied. I'd invited her to my 23rd birthday party on that date and she made some excuse about washing her hair. I now find out she was in a secret meeting in Downing Street

I read in today's Mirror that she was poised to send the Army in to 'sort the miners out'

That would've been a tricky position for a young soldier to be put in, most are from the working class and a lot would obviously have been sons, brothers, nephews and the like of miners.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast