+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: v Man City thread..

re: v Man City thread..

Quote Originally Posted by Howie5o
    So...does GB go for wholesale changes ..? or does he stick with the Leeds line up and have a go ?

Be nice as a fan to actually go and see us go for it ..yes City score for fun but they do leak a few goals too ..pointless trying to contain them ..lets go for it ..IF we re going to go out lets at least go out with a bang ..
    Well Howie, I'll answer the question that this thread is supposed to be about too. I think we should go for it. I don't want us tonked on our own ground and I think Citeh will put out a scratch [well...scratch for them] team so why not. [/quote]

will we play Rhodes ..? after all he ll be cup tied then [/quote]

you have your answer..

May I just say how much I hate you lot...BUT I have to admit the ref is not on your side, the goalkeeper should have been off..

Please, Please win...

A very good team performance today with heroes all over the pitch.

The positives way, way outweigh the negatives but surely we have a better keeper than Robbo, he can't catch the ball, and very sad to see DJ get on the pitch, more shame on the club.

Quote Originally Posted by seventwo
    and very sad to see DJ get on the pitch, more shame on the club.
    Why is that? He has been charged with nothing. Should anyone accused of anything be hung out to dry?

Quote Originally Posted by seventwo
    A very good team performance today with heroes all over the pitch.

The positives way, way outweigh the negatives but surely we have a better keeper than Robbo, he can't catch the ball, and very sad to see DJ get on the pitch, more shame on the club.
    this guy is a wum, don`t take him on..

Sven's no WUM

Quote Originally Posted by DanRrr
    Sven's no WUM
    to come on and critisise man city, rather than praise venky`s-owned rovers(among other negative comments) is just typical of `sven`, and is aimed at winding people up..

For us owd uns what is a WUM ?

Quote Originally Posted by joinerpat
    For us owd uns what is a WUM ?
    Wind Up Merchant, or alternatively, a PS(Pot Stirrer)

Quote Originally Posted by jordan12rhodes
    Sven's no WUM
    to come on and critisise man city, rather than praise venky`s-owned rovers(among other negative comments) is just typical of `sven`, and is aimed at winding people up..[/quote]

hes on the wind up, probs angry as what can he moan about today? Nothing, so wind others up instead ...its actually quite funny.
    Dont rise to the bait.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)