+ Visit Tottenham Hotspur FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arsenal vs Spurs

Arsenal vs Spurs

Early team news.

"Emmanuel Adebayor is fit to face Arsenal but Tim Sherwood has a number of injuries to contend with ahead of Saturday's huge FA Cup tie at the Emirates.
    The striker was stretchered off after 67 minutes of our victory against Manchester United on New Year's Day having opened the scoring at Old Trafford with his third goal in four matches.
    Ade was back in training on Friday and Head Coach Tim reported: "I spoke to Ade after United and he said he cramped up in all areas, some where he?d never cramped before, so he wasn?t sure if he had strains or pulls, but thankfully it has settled down, he?s had some great treatment and he?s ready to perform."
    There was more positive news for Tim as Jermain Defoe, Lewis Holtby and Andros Townsend all returned to training after injury on Friday.
    Tim said they were all 'in contention' to face the Gunners. "We?ll have to assess how far forward they are with their endurance, because the last thing we?d want is for one of them to take a str

re: Arsenal vs Spurs

Come on Spurs...get right into them!!

Danny Rose...quality.

Yeah Rose hasn't impressed me since he's been back.
    Been saying since Southampton that he gets caught in possession too much, caught out of position too much, gives the ball away too much with bad passing.

Done it v Southampton ( the goal was a bad misplaced pass to eriksen that got lucky and instead of passing to he 3 Spurs players in the box he passes it into their defender and gets a goal?)
    Done it V Manure
    and today got punished.

Rose is not a very good defender. I have had my doubts, but thought he was rusty.
    But you don't keep repeating the same mistakes, you learn from them.

Still he has more quality than the Waste Spam squad.

Let's hope you go down eh. That would probably be the beginning of the end for your two bob club!

Quote Originally Posted by danegee
    Been saying since Southampton that he gets caught in possession too much, caught out of position too much, gives the ball away too much with bad passing.

Done it v Southampton ( the goal was a bad misplaced pass to eriksen that got lucky and instead of passing to he 3 Spurs players in the box he passes it into their defender and gets a goal?)
    Done it V Manure
    and today got punished.

Rose is not a very good defender. I have had my doubts, but thought he was rusty.

Let's hope you go down eh. That would probably be the beginning of the end for your two bob club!
    we may be a poor side but when our reserves can beat your first team it tells you how good you are does'nt it.yes you can hope we go down thats because you might save yourselves 6 pts come next season

Done it V Manure
    and today got punished.

"Waste Spam", I see what you did there, a sort of play on words, absolutely brilliant.

Done it V Manure
    and today got punished.

I so agree, Danegee. I thought he'd started the season well but since coming back, his play's been pretty average, generally speaking, far too casual, and his howler yesterday you could see coming a m

Quote Originally Posted by trev2006

Done it V Manure
    and today got punished.

we may be a poor side but when our reserves can beat your first team it tells you how good you are does'nt it.yes you can hope we go down thats because yo

Quote Originally Posted by davee59

Done it V Manure
    and today got punished.

we may be a poor side but when our reserves can beat your first team it tells you how good you are does'nt it

Yes by our standards we are having a poor season but we're still well in contention for 4th!!!

You can't compare the 2 clubs as we are light year ahead, notwithstanding the 2 defeats!!

Two cup final victories in one season for you!!!

Hope they keep you warm in the Chumpionship next season!!

I hope you and your lad had a good day out yesterday and it wasn't him the camera kept singling out which I thought was ridiculous but then we're taking about ITV aren't we?
    :/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)