+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: We Are The People

We Are The People

Aboot time some of the Diddies in here remembered that .

+7

re: We Are The People

i've warned you already aboot posting physh

Theres no end of bares like scone and bertie russel oan here posting their WATP drivel.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennachie
    Theres no end of bares like scone and bertie russel oan here posting their WATP drivel.

I will post what i want thickstuff , i`m British

For the last time the govan team that bribed and cheated their way to 50 odd titles died 2 years ago.
    The tribute act have one lower league title to their and I couldn't give a **** what yoofa say.

Quote Originally Posted by jacksgranda
    For the last time the govan team that bribed and cheated their way to 50 odd titles died 2 years ago.
    The tribute act have one lower league title to their and I couldn't give a **** what yoofa say.

At least we urnae timbo ratbags like Abergreen

+7

Telt ye before I hate Celtic as well,scotland never mind scottish football would be a better place if neither Celtic or both versions of rangers had ever existed.

Quote Originally Posted by jacksgranda
    You will be hanging on tae every yoofa word if your wee team ever manages to make it back intae one of their competitions ya dafty

Quote Originally Posted by bluek
    You will be hanging on tae every yoofa word if your wee team ever manages to make it back intae one of their competitions ya dafty [/quote]nothing against yoofa I really enjoyed watching my team win 2 of their competitions.
    However see what yoofa say seems to be the stock answer from people claiming rangers are the same club when all sane folk know they ain't.

What yoofa are saying is just the facts jack, just the facts

Cos it doesn't sit well wae you don't make it wrong.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)