+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who should be leaving

re: Who should be leaving

Quote Originally Posted by needle
    Kean (on loan for experience)
    Orr
    Olsonn
    Etuhu
    Best
    Rochina
    Marrow
    I always knew you had a soft spot for Goodwillie Needle [/quote]
    Not a soft spot,I just always thought he had never had a chance,however his loan move to Dundee has shown he isnt up to it . So add him to the list .[/quote]
    Hang on a minute Needle he scored for Dundee today,dont be to hasty.

Permanent:

Marrow (should never have been signed)
    Etuhu
    Orr
    Best

Loan:

Markus Olsson
    Nunes
    Jake Kean
    Songo'o

Would loan those out with recall options if possible. I know a lot of people don't rate any of them, but I've seen flashes from Olsson and Nunes to think they could prove alright in the future, so I'd challenge them to become regulars at a League One or lower Championship side to prove themselves worth keeping on. Songo'o, well we'd be left very short if we got a couple of injuries or suspensions in defence, so like the others, rather loan out with recall option. Kean needs to keep playing, but...not as our dodgy keeper.

Yes Goodwillie scored one and set one up in Dundee Utds 2-2 draw with Hibs,so I wouldnt ditch him at all.
    Could add Judge to the players mentioned and Jordan Slew most certainly. The stats in Slews case make grim reading.Has a striker anywhere a worse record??

I should have included Goodwillie and Josh Morris in my permanents. I don't see any need for either.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcrompton1896
    Yes Goodwillie scored one and set one up in Dundee Utds 2-2 draw with Hibs,so I wouldnt ditch him at all.
    Could add Judge to the players mentioned and Jordan Slew most certainly. The stats in Slews case make grim reading.Has a striker anywhere a worse record??
    I once scored 3 goals for Walshaw Rangers against Unsworth in the Bury and Radcliffe under 14 league division 2. Still a higher standard than the SPL, can I be considered instead of Goody? I did play well that game. I won MOM and my Mum had to wash the kit. Surley that counts for something?

Quote Originally Posted by champs95
    I once scored 3 goals for Walshaw Rangers against Unsworth in the Bury and Radcliffe under 14 league division 2. Still a higher standard than the SPL, can I be considered instead of Goody? I did play well that game. I won MOM and my Mum had to wash the kit. Surley that counts for something?[/quote]

Not really Champs,you were 25 when you played in that game.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo
    I once scored 3 goals for Walshaw Rangers against Unsworth in the Bury and Radcliffe under 14 league division 2. Still a higher standard than the SPL, can I be considered instead of Goody? I did play well that game. I won MOM and my Mum had to wash the kit. Surley that counts for something?[/quote]

Not really Champs,you were 25 when you played in that game. [/quote]

and you where 75 at that time Alferoo

Quote Originally Posted by champs95

and you where 75 at that time Alferoo [/quote]

where = were..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo

and you where 75 at that time Alferoo [/quote]

where = were.. [/quote]

**** = off

Hope to goodness we dont accept any offers from Crystal Palace,as the poverty-stricken club plan to spend ?2.5 million on Scott Dann.

Surely they have the decimal point in the wrong place,they mean ?25 million which IS a sensible offer.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)