+ Visit Preston North End FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Leeds FA Cup exit

Leeds FA Cup exit

Well CB do you have any comments on your exit in the FA Cup to the mighty Rochdale

re: Leeds FA Cup exit

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE
    Well CB do you have any comments on your exit in the FA Cup to the mighty Rochdale
    Hands up, a total embarrassment, the better team won on the day. Hopefully it means efforts can be put into league games (ever the optimist!)

Fair enough CB and North End in the past have had there fair share of lets say embarrassing cup exits. I have certainly been on a couple in the dark days. Playing the Wendies this weekend at their place will be an interesting one for you to see if you still have a cup headache or whether you can bounce back straight away.

Looking forward to the Wolves game and got my son and me tickets so looking forward to us taking 3500 to Wolves. Wolves are going to be close on selling out again and nearing the 28000 mark in div 1. You cant knock that sort of support.

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE
    Fair enough CB and North End in the past have had there fair share of lets say embarrassing cup exits. I have certainly been on a couple in the dark days. Playing the Wendies this weekend at their place will be an interesting one for you to see if you still have a cup headache or whether you can bounce back straight away.

Looking forward to the Wolves game and got my son and me tickets so looking forward to us taking 3500 to Wolves. Wolves are going to be close on selling out again and nearing the 28000 mark in div 1. You cant knock that sort of support.
    It will be an interesting game at Sheffield, I think they will on a high still from beating Blackpool. Agreed re the crowds it must be a strange experience for players from teams with crowds of a couple of thousand to go there.

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy

It will be an interesting game at Sheffield, I think they will on a high still from beating Blackpool. Agreed re the crowds it must be a strange experience for players from teams with crowds of a couple of thousand to go there.[/quote]

Well things just got worse...

what the hell happened? we saw the score while we were in the boozer in Wolves and I nearly dropped my pint.

The defence didn't turn up to play. Smith off after 51 seconds at the start of the second half tell me when you get the picture... woeful

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)