+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Moorlad meeting.

Moorlad meeting.

It's the first time I've met an accountant and no got thousand pound bill ..

Seriously I was a we bit nervous meeting moorlad but when I spoke to him on the phone the nerves disapeared...
    We enjoyed a good chat within the limited time we had..it was a pleasure to meet him put a face to the..haste ye back to aberdeen mate..

re: Moorlad meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by 521buc

Seriously I was a we bit nervous meeting moorlad but when I spoke to him on the phone the nerves disapeared...
    We enjoyed a good chat within the limited time we had..it was a pleasure to meet him put a face to the..haste ye back to aberdeen mate..
    Check for your wallet and watch - he's a right ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Judd

Check for your wallet and watch - he's a right ****.[/quote]

Nah he's a laid back character who would make friends wherever he went..
    Very warm character.

Very warm character.[/quote]

He's a ****ing conman.

He's a ****ing conman.[/quote]

The accountants up in Aberdeen are but no moorlad..I know an accountant who earns 250k a year working for an oil company..his words not mine..

Now moorlad isn't a gold digger if he were he'd be working up here..

The accountants up in Aberdeen are but no moorlad..I know an accountant who earns 250k a year working for an oil company..his words not mine..

Now moorlad isn't a gold digger if he were he'd be working up

Did he tell youse about his trip to the blue oyster bar?

Quote Originally Posted by kel_
    Did he tell youse about his trip to the blue oyster bar?
    Kel,
    What's the blue oyster bar..?
    Oh Kel he did say you were bass player in a band and have good reviews..can you post some of your music on here as I hear you are very good..
    If you don't mind.

That's Kenny, Jimmy, and his band are **** tbf

Now moorlad isn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)