+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Billy on Hobbs situation

Billy on Hobbs situation

Worst case scenario?
    Hobbs goes back and signs for free at season end? Even Hull aren't that thick, surely? - view external link

re: Billy on Hobbs situation

So if this IS the case and Hull have nothing to gain from this 'recall' story why was it ever published in the Hull Daily Mail and regurgitated by the usual media outlets in the East Midlands?

****-stirring? Or am I getting as 'paranoid' as Davies

Signs for free for who at the end of the season, rumours are he's on maccas list

Also very embarrassing for Billy that he didn't have faintest idea who Eusebio was and had to come up with something quick

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam
    Signs for free for who at the end of the season, rumours are he's on maccas list

Also very embarrassing for Billy that he didn't have faintest idea who Eusebio was and had to come up with something quick
    Captain thick again.

"The player loves it here and does not want to leave" hint hint.
    Maccas list? Why the fooook would he go to Derby, with your skin flint owners? Scrooge and Marley.

May I just ask, What the hell has Eusabio got to do with an after match cup conference?

By the way Stenson, mind that gap.
    Don't forget my predictions. I can feel a new screen being made come May.

Watch the end of the forest game,he is going nowhere.also the rumour king crhis### on your forum says he hasn't heard owt.i say no more.
    I thought you were good enough at the minute to do well?or was that just you lot pretending?losers

This new bait is brill!

It seems to have repaired your match day login problems as well, even seems to have dragged valet boy away from his bucket and sponge!

Weird that hey tricky?

Pretty sad that on a Sunday evening your watching our managers press conference.

Two losses in a row, honey moon period over!
    This new bait is brill!

It seems to have repaired your match day login problems as well, even seems to have dragged valet boy away from his bucket and sponge!

Weird that hey tricky?

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    May I just ask, What the hell has Eusabio got to do with an after match cup conference?
    You posted the link so i suggest you actually look at it again and listen carefully thicko.

Billy didn't know who the hell Eusebio was even when told, he didn't even catch the and couldn't refer back to him by, poor show by the dwarf!

As for Hobbs, what the hell do expect Billy to say in front of the cameras, that Hobbs hates it here? Are you suggesting to me here and now that you believe everything that comes out his mouth?

Billy didn't know who the hell Eusebio was even when told, he didn't even catch the and couldn't refer back to him by, poor show by the dwarf!
    Maybe he's got bigger fish to fry, like winning football matches.

Oh dear, Derby fans more interested to watch Forest manager's post match interview than their own game.

Well I suppose if you're a Derby fan, the only thing that gets you going in life is Nottingham Forest.

We understand.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast